Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and Trends
For many Ohio State fans, the 2-0 start they had to the season was a bit weird, as they never really pulled away or showed any big flashes against a few inferior opponents.
This past Saturday was a bit different, however, as they boat-raced Western Kentucky by a score of 63-10.
The Buckeyes will face their first big test in South Bend this Saturday in a Top 10 matchup between the Buckeyes and the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame. Let's take a look at some betting odds and trends for this big-time matchup.
Ohio State opens up as 3-point favorites on the road, currently sitting at -154 on the moneyline.
Notre Dame (+3) will play as home underdogs in this one, sitting at +128 on the moneyline.
As expected, the over/under in this matchup opens pretty high, currently set at 53.5.
Ohio State has beaten the spread just one time so far this year.
Out of their three games, the over has hit in just one Ohio State game this year.
Notre Dame is 3-1 against the spread so far this season.
Three of four Notre Dame games have gone over in total points this season.
Ohio State has beaten Notre Dame in each of their last three matchups.
In their last three matchups against Notre Dame, Ohio State is 2-1 against the spread.
Notre Dame is 6-14 straight up in their last 20 games when playing as the underdog.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 months ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe1 year ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank3 months ago