Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Milwaukee Bucks November 16 Betting Preview
It’s been a struggle for the Cleveland Cavaliers (8-5) recently, as they’ve lost four straight games.
The Milwaukee Bucks (10-3) have dropped two straight games after an extremely hot start to the season, but they should be able to at least limit the bleeding moving forward.
Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Preview
The Cavs fell to the Minnesota Timberwolves their last time out, but it was no fault of Darius Garland, as he exploded for 51 points, including ten 3-pointers while also dishing out six assists.
The Cavs were missing All-Stars Donovan Mitchell and Jarrett Allen, however, as both of them are huge pieces to the puzzle.
Kevin Love and Caris LeVert stepped up in their absence with a combined 27 points, ten rebounds, and nine assists.
Mitchell is expected to return for this one, but Allen has been ruled out.
Mitchell has been everything the Cavs have hoped for, if not more, since he was acquired over the offseason, as he’s averaging over 30 points and six assists per game.
The Cavs appear to be a team ready to be in the mix for championship contention, but moving forward, it’ll be about how they can integrate Mitchell and Garland together and how everyone else can fit into the equation with less touches than they may be used to.
Milwaukee Bucks Betting Preview
The Bucks are well on their way to being the runaway favorites for the NBA Finals this season as Giannis Antetokounmpo continues his meteoric rise as the best player in the NBA.
Antetokounmpo is averaging 31.3 points, 11.8 rebounds, and 5.2 assists per game, with his points per game total clearly representing the best mark of his career.
The Bucks are missing Khris Middleton in the lineup, but with the way they’re winning, they’ll have plenty of time to re-integrate him into the flow of things.
Jrue Holiday is averaging 19.6 points, 7.9 assists, and 5.7 rebounds per game. Brook Lopez is averaging 15.5 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 2.5 blocks per game.
Bobby Portis is having a breakout season with averages of 13.4 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.
Something the Cavs will have to overcome in this one is Antetokounmpo’s ability to power through defenders and drive to the rim, especially with Jarrett Allen out.
The Bucks are favored by a -4.5 spread in this one, as they will have a clear advantage with Jarrett Allen being ruled out and not protecting the paint.
Giannis Antetokounmpo is more than good enough to carry his team to victory off his talent alone, as his dominance in the paint opens up opportunities for all of his teammates to do some damage as well.
Expect the Bucks to take full advantage of Allen being out and cover the spread as well.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago