Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Orlando Magic April 6 Betting Preview
The Orlando Magic will host the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday night for an Eastern Conference showdown. The Cavs will be resting all of their starters, so the Magic should be able to take care of business.
Orlando typically plays all of their guys. There’s a reason why this team has continuously tried to get better and that’s not going to change in the final few games of the season. They’ve proven to be one of the more interesting teams in basketball this season and have a real chance of making some noise in the near future.
Is This Spread Accurate?
Orlando has been playing very well this season for their expectations, but a 10-point spread might be a few too many points. Cleveland is going to be without all of their top guys, including Donovan Mitchell, Darius Garland, Jarrett Allen, Caris LeVert, Evan Mobley, and many others.
Orlando is only going to be without Jonathan Isaac, who’s been out for most of the season. The Magic currently sit at 34-45 and could decide to sit a few more players in this game to help build their draft pick. Because of that, it might not be a bad idea to think about the Cavaliers with the points.
If they decide to play their guys, this Magic team can be one of the sneakier in the NBA. They have young players that play hard and that’s typically a recipe for success.
The Cavaliers Could Cover
The Cleveland Cavaliers will still have talent on the court, despite their top players sitting. Cleveland will look much different on Thursday and will struggle, but they can still compete with a team like the Orlando Magic.
If some of their other players can get going and help keep the game close, Cleveland can even win this game in the later part of the fourth quarter. It’s still uncertain if Orlando even wants to win this game, and winning or losing doesn’t change anything for Cleveland. Because of that, the Cavaliers might not be a bad pick here.
If Cleveland is going to win this game, they're going to need to find a way to create some offense. With all of their top offensive weapons out in this game, the offense could be a major issue. If they can find a way to score about 95 points, there's a good chance that they could win this game.
Magic vs. Cavaliers Prediction
Given the fact that we don't know who's exactly going to be playing for either side, taking the Cavaliers' at +10 doesn't seem like a bad idea here. The Magic have played much better throughout the past few weeks and months, but taking them to win by eight points is something that is still tough to do.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson4 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson5 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson5 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar6 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar6 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Best bet for TNF: Jaguars vs. SaintsGrant Puskar1 month ago
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar1 month ago
- How the Browns offense can get back on trackMac Blank2 months ago