- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Preview
The Bay Hill Club and Lodge in Bay Hill, Florida, is the host course for the Arnold Palmer Invitational, and it’s always one of the favorite stops on tour. The winner at Bay Hill will earn a three-year exemption on the PGA Tour, and that draws a number of aspiring young golfers as well.
International golfers have won the last five Arnold Palmer Invitational titles, and there are a number of great international options in the field in 2021. This is the final stop before the Players Championship next weekend and a great chance for golfers to build some momentum.
Here is a quick look at the current betting odds for this week’s event and a prediction of some golfers to watch.
Current Betting Odds
- Rory McIlroy +800
- Bryson DeChambeau +1200
- Viktor Hovland +1200
- Tyrrell Hatton +1600
- Patrick Reed +2000
- Sungjae Im +2000
- Matthew Fitzpatrick +2200
- Hideki Matsuyama +2500
- Paul Casey +2500
- Francesco Molinari +2800
- Jordan Spieth +2800
- Billy Horschel +3300
- Jason Day +3300
- Louis Oosthuizen +3300
- Sam Burns +3300
- Will Zalatoris +3300
- Jason Kokrak +4000
- Marc Leishman +4000
- Tommy Fleetwood +4000
- Kevin Na +5000
Rory McIlroy is the clear favorite to win the Arnold Palmer Invitational, but anything can happen on the PGA Tour. Sportsbooks like the current run that McIlroy has been on, but he has yet to really start dominating events and racking up a winning streak.
This is usually one of the most difficult courses to play early in the season, and that could eliminate some of the weaker golfers looking to make a surprise run. Here are three golfers outside of McIlroy to keep your eye on this weekend.
Tyrell Hatton +1600
Tyrell Hatton is not one of the biggest names on the PGA Tour, but he will be a golfer to watch this weekend at Bay Hill. Hatton is the defending champion at the Arnold Palmer Invitational, and it is clear that he is comfortable around this course.
Hatton won last year’s event with a total score of four-under-par, and it will likely take a much better effort this time around.
Sungjae Im +2000
Sungjae Im has a great track record at this event, finishing in third place in back-to-back years. Im has won just one time on the PGA Tour, but his time is coming for a second victory.
Louis Oosthuizen +3300
If you are looking for a big underdog pick at this year’s event, look no further than Louis Oosthuizen. Things have been trending in the right direction for Oosthuizen in recent weeks, and he finished T-6 at the WGC last weekend.
Oosthuizen will need to make putts, which isn’t always a given, but he has the skills to pick up a win.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Sentry Tournament Of Champions Golf Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- American Express Golf OddsbetJACK Training Camp3 months ago
- PGA Golf OddsbetJACK Training Camp3 months ago
- British Open Golf OddsbetJACK Training Camp3 months ago
- TOUR Championship FedEx Golf Betting Odds & PicksBarry Devoe7 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Guardians 2023 Season Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns: Elijah Moore Is What The Browns Have Been MissingMac Blank4 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets March 23 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli5 days ago
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 week ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets March 21 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 week ago