- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
PGA Golf Odds
The Professional Golfers Association (PGA) of America Tour is the world's most lucrative regular golf tour. The emerging LIV Tour could pose a threat, but there are serious question marks over the source of the contract fees and prize funds. However, the PGA reacted positively by making the Tour more attractive, which should ensure the loyalty of most members.
The PGA comprises the main tour and five related tours, including the Champions Tour for players aged 50 and older. Sportsbooks offer odds for all these tournament winners, but the PGA Tour is by far the most popular for betting. At the time of writing, Rory McIlroy was the holder of the FedEx Cup, which has replaced the Money List.
PGA Tour Structure
The PGA Tour is made up of a season-long schedule of tournaments with most played over 72 holes in stroke play. There is a cut after 36 holes, and any player that misses the cut does not win any prize money. You can bet on the winner of each tournament and the winner of the FedEx Cup, for which Rory McIlroy will probably be the favorite at +1100 for the event in the near future.
The PGA Tour does not run the majors but has close associations with the four championships that mean the most. Sportsbooks feature futures betting on the US Masters (April), US PGA Championship (May), US Open (June), and The Open (July).
At the time of writing, only five players had achieved the Career Grand Slam, but no player had won all four in the same year. Scottie Scheffler is one of the best players on the Tour, but his PGA golf odds would be about +2000 to win four majors in one calendar year.
Tournament PGA Golf Odds
In addition to futures for the majors, sportsbooks offer PGA golf odds on the winner of regular tournaments. You can bet on players to finish in the top 5 or top 10 at a proportion of the PGA golf odds for the tournament winner.
Other tournament bets include the winning margin and winning score, top nationality PGA golf odds, and selected players to make or miss the cut. For some events, you might find odds for the cut mark. In his pomp, Tiger Woods rarely missed cuts, but from 2020 he misses more weekends than he plays.
Match PGA Golf Odds
You can place wagers on the following PGA golf odds match markets:
Leader after the first round
18-hole match bets
72-hole match bets
Will there be a playoff?
Lowest round of the round
PGA Live Betting
There is a great deal of scope for live betting during a PGA tournament. Events are usually played from Thursday to Sunday, so numerous changes are on the leaderboard. You can take live PGA golf odds from the first shot until the outcome has been decided. The cash-out option allows bettors to take advantage of live PGA golf odds to ensure a win before the end of a tournament.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Sentry Tournament Of Champions Golf Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- American Express Golf OddsbetJACK Training Camp2 months ago
- PGA Golf OddsbetJACK Training Camp2 months ago
- TOUR Championship FedEx Golf Betting Odds & PicksBarry Devoe5 months ago
- BMW Golf Championship Betting PreviewBarry Devoe6 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Akron Zips February 3 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 days ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel4 days ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman4 days ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom5 days ago
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe5 days ago