2021 NBA Draft Best Bets: Cavs Third Overall Pick & More
With the third pick, the Cleveland Cavaliers select... Well, the betting odds have a thing or too to say about what might go down.
While the risk might not be worth the payout for Cade Cunningham to be drafted first overall (-10000), there's still a few intriguing prop bets for Thursday's NBA Draft. Let's take a look.
Player to be Drafted Third Overall
So far, it seems as if Cunningham to the Pistons and Jalen Green to the Houston Rockets are just aboutwritten in stone.
It's time for Cavs fans to get excited for Evan Mobley, as several reports indicate that the team is certainly targeting the former USC big man.
Mobley is a the betting favorite to be drafted third overall (-375).
While options like Jalen Green (+400) or Jalen Suggs (+350) would certainly cash bigger payouts, it seems the likely scenario is that the Cavaliers walk away with Mobley. The one thing that could derail this pick is if the Cavs trade back, but GM Koby Altman will be looking for a king's ransom, and that's likely not happening.
Ohio University's Jason Preston Draft Position
Keeping things local, Ohio University's Jason Preston is one of this year's coolest stories.
While he's probably not getting any first-round looks, there's certainly NBA interest in the guard's play-making abilities in the second round.
After averaging just two points in high school, Preston made his own highlight tape and posted it on Twitter. He scored 31 points against Indiana, and was one of the leaders of the Bobcats throughout their MAC run.
Preston is (-104) to be drafted under the 42nd pick, meaning he would need to be drafted at No. 41 overall or sooner. That would be a fun prop bet to make, as hopefully the former Bobcat can get off the board early in round two.
🏀Want to put your NBA Draft knowledge to the test? Win a $50 Visa Gift Card with the betJACK Pick 'Em Sweepstakes! Click the link below and make your picks for your chance to win! 🏀
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson3 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar18 hours ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar4 days ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank2 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank3 weeks ago