- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
2021 NFL Cleveland Browns & Cincinnati Bengals Prop Bets To Make
The NFL season is scheduled to begin on September 9, when the Buccaneers host the Cowboys. The Browns and Bengals will kick off the season on the Sunday following the Thursday night opener.
In 2021, the Browns are expected to be one of the contenders in the AFC. The Bengals will most likely be the worst team in the AFC North, so it’s best to focus on Cleveland for preseason betting. With the NFL season approaching, it’s time to start locking in your props for the year.
Here are some bold NFL props to make in 2021 for the Bengals and Browns.
Cleveland Browns to Win AFC North (+155)
The Cleveland Browns are projected to finish second in the AFC North behind the Baltimore Ravens. The Browns are poised for a massive season after losing to the Chiefs in the AFC Divisional round in 2021.
Cleveland is followed by the Pittsburgh Steelers at +440 and the Cincinnati Bengals at +1600. Even though the Steelers are a significant underdog behind the Browns, this is still a three-team race.
The Browns will be successful in 2021 because they have all 11 starters returning in 2021 offensively. The team will be headlined by Baker Mayfield, who has exceeded expectations in the NFL. He will be able to target Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham Jr. in the passing game.
Beckham has been a disappointment since joining the team, but he has big expectations coming into the season. A deadly running game will accompany the passing game. The strong offensive line, along with Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt, will help the Browns win the AFC North.
If the Browns can play well against Baltimore and Pittsburgh, this is their division to win.
Cleveland Browns to Win the AFC (+750)
If you believe the Browns can win the AFC North, you should take them to win the AFC. I would put more money on them to win the division, but the value is tremendous for the conference championship.
The Chiefs are the favorite to win the AFC at +250. They are followed by the Bills (+550) and Ravens (+650). The Browns are fourth on the list to win the conference at +750.
A $100 bet on the Browns would payout $850, so this is a worthy prop. Cleveland will make the playoffs if they stay healthy. Once they get into the postseason, they have as good of a shot as any team to win the conference.
Cincinnati Bengals Over 6.5 Wins (+100)
The Bengals winning seven games is slightly risky, but I feel more confident with the over than the under. The team won four games last season with rookie quarterback Joe Burrow. Burrow had a season-ending injury in Week 11, but he will be ready to start for Cincinnati week one.
With 17 games, the Bengals should be able to garner a 7-10 record, so it will be difficult. They have winnable games against the Vikings, Bears, Jaguars, Lions, Jets, Raiders, Chargers, and the Broncos. If they take some of these games and succeed in the division, the Bengals will go over 6.5 wins behind Joe Burrow.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 weeks ago
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 weeks ago
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 month ago
- NFL Best Bets: Wild Card WeekendRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards February 6 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli1 day ago
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Akron Zips February 3 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe4 days ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 week ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman5 days ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 week ago