All Bets Are On: This Week's Top Bets
ESPN Cleveland's Bruce Drennan and Matt Fontana share the best bets in sports this week, including the Cavs NBA Draft, the NBA Finals MVP, and the British Open.
Who will the Cavs Pick at No. 3:
Despite many recent mock drafts pointing towards Jalen Green being selected No. 2 overall by the Houston Rockets, Vegas still has Green as the betting favorite for the Cavaliers.
Jalen Green, SG, G-League (-120)
Evan Mobley, F, USC (+175)
NBA Finals MVP:
The NBA Finals are here and the Suns took a commanding 2-0 lead as the series shifts to Milwuakee. This generation's best all-around point guard, Chris Paul, is the betting favorite to walk away with Finals MVP. However, don't sleep on Devin Booker or Deandre Ayton with more appealing odds.
Chris Paul (13-10)
Devin Booker (9-4)
Long shot pick: Deandre Ayton (25-1)
Phil Mickelson won't have Tom Brady, but he's still a top pick to walk away victorious at the British Open as a long-shot bet.
Long Shot Specials:
Phil Mickelson (50-1)
Lee Westwood (50-1)
Scotty Scheffler (50-1)
Bubba Watson (125-1)
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson3 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar13 hours ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar4 days ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank2 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank3 weeks ago