- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Best Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Prop Bets
The Cincinnati Bengals will take on the Pittsburgh Steelers for the 3rd game of the regular season. This game will be played at Heinz Stadium in Pittsburgh at 1 pm EST on CBS. Both teams come into this game at 1-1 with a chance to be at the top of the AFC North with a win.
The Bengals got a much-needed win against the Minnesota Vikings on a game-winning OT field goal in week 1. Their momentum was stopped by the Chicago Bears in Week 2 as they lost a close one, 20-17, in Chicago.
The Steelers got a solid win against a good Buffalo Bills team 23-16 in week 1. In the 2nd game, they couldn’t get anything going offensively behind Big Ben and dropped one against the Oakland Raiders.
All in all, it looks like we are in for a very close and exciting match between these two.
The Steelers hold a slight edge for this game as a 3 point favorite with odds of -115 at that spread. The Bengals at +3 have the odds of -105 to cover. The over/under for the game is set at 44 with moneyline to bet the Bengals and the Steelers at +155 and -180, respectively.
Best Prop Bets
Longest Completion of over 35.5 for Joe Burrow at -120
The Bengals didn’t take many risks on offense against the Bears, and it showed with very little production through the first three quarters. Once they called some plays for Joe Burrow to throw deep, the game opened up for them. They almost stole a win in a game where the offense was non-existent for most of the game.
Look for Cincinnati to call more long passing plays to open up the game early for the Bengals.
Najee Harris for under 65.5 yards at -115
Najee Harris has gone for 38 and 45 rushing yards in his first two games of the season. He is averaging 3.2 yards per carry. This Bengals defense has not been great this season, but they are 11th in least rush yards given up per game in the NFL.
Keep in mind that the Bengals have faced Dalvin Cook and David Montogomery. Needless to say, they will be able to stop Najee Harris.
Pittsburgh Steelers with 2.5 total touchdowns at -140
The Steelers have had the Bengals’ number as of late, and this may be a shootout if the Bengals can keep it close. If not, this game could get ugly early. I expect Roethlisberger to throw for a couple and Najee to add 1 of his own to easily hit the total touchdowns for the game at 2.5.
The Steelers are the favorites at home against the young Bengals. Cincinnati will need to have composure playing against a full crowd in the first AFC North game of the season. It will be interesting to see how this team handles the pressure against one of their biggest rivals.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Cleveland Browns Rookie Draft Profile: Siaka IkaMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cincinnati Bengals: 2023 NFL Draft RecapBarry Devoe1 month ago
- Cleveland Browns Rookie Draft Profile: Cedric TillmanMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns: No Better Time Than Now To Win AFC NorthMac Blank1 month ago
- Cleveland Browns: Bringing Back Anthony Walker Jr Will Revive Browns DefenseMac Blank2 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Parlay All Day: May 26, 2023Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Parlay All Day: May 25, 2023Grant Puskar4 days ago
- Parlay All Day: May 24, 2023Grant Puskar5 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Where Do They Go From Here?Ian Jameson1 week ago
- Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Guardians May 22 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 week ago