- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Best US Open Tennis Women's Betting Picks
The 2022 US Open gets underway next Monday at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. The fourth Grand Slam of the year is one of the world's oldest tennis tournaments and one of the last chances for players to make their mark this season and earn a spot in the WTA Finals.
One of the top WTA stories heading into the tournament is the pending retirement of Serena Williams. The 40-year-old is calling it a career after the US Open. While it'd be great to see her go on an extended run, don't expect that to happen.
Iga Swiatek +300
Simona Halep +700
Elena Rybakina +1100
Naomi Osaka +1200
Aryna Sabalenka +1400
Cori Gauff +1600
Emma Raducanu +1600
Bianca Andreescu +2000
Ons Jabeur +2000
Karolina Pliskova +2000
Fade the Favorite
Iga Swiatek (+300) is still the betting favorite by a wide margin, but the Polish player's stock has been falling dramatically since her excellent start to the season. The world No. 1 has won six titles this season and has a record of 50-7. She managed to win more than 30 matches in a row at one point but is really struggling to find her form on the hard court.
Swiatek is coming off of a loss in the Round of 16 at the Cincinnati Masters, prior to which she lost in the Round of 16 at the Canadian Open. Her struggles date back to a surprising third-round loss at Wimbledon that has really shaken her confidence.
Wimbledon winner Elena Rybakina (+1100) is the more suitable bet over Swiatek. While she also hasn't fared too well in recent weeks, she's proven she can win on the big stage.
Top US Open Tennis Picks
Rybakina and Halep (+700) should be the top two betting favorites for the US Open and will likely see their odds decrease in the coming week. Halep, a 30-year-old veteran with a Grand Slam pedigree, was forced to withdraw from her Round of 32 match at the Cincinnati Masters but isn't expected to miss the US Open. Before Cincinnati, she won the Canadian Open and reached the semifinals at Wimbledon.
Coco Gauff (+1600) has the best odds among American players to win the tournament. The world No. 11 has played well against top competition this year and is just looking for a moment to break through - doing so on the biggest stage in tennis would be a great moment for the 18-year-old player. Gauff is also ranked No. 1 in doubles.
Jessica Pegula (+2000) has also played well as of late, and, as a result, her odds of winning the US Open are getting shorter. Pegula lost in the quarter-final of the Cincinnati Masters but defeated 2021 US Open champion Emma Raducanu in the Round of 16. She also reached the semifinal at the Canadian Open.
Madison Keys (+3300) is an American to keep an eye on at the US Open. The 27-year-old Rock Island, Illinois native, is playing at a high level, having reached the semifinals at the Cincinnati Masters while overcoming world No. 1 Iga Swiatek and defending Wimbledon champion Elena Rybakina.
Keys, who reached the US Open final in 2017, is an impressive 24-14 this season and ranked No. 20 in the world.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Australian Open OddsbetJACK Training Camp1 month ago
- Best US Open Tennis Men's Betting PicksAyden Fahlstrom5 months ago
- Best US Open Tennis Women's Betting PicksBarry Devoe5 months ago
- Wimbledon Final Betting Preview: July 10 Men's Final Bet PickBarry Devoe7 months ago
- Wimbledon Final Betting Preview: July 9 Ladies Final Bet PickRyan Knuppel7 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Houston Rockets January 26 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 day ago
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Edmonton Oilers January 25 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks January 24 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli3 days ago
- betJACK Best Bets: NCAA Basketball January 24Jordan Knabb3 days ago
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank4 days ago