betJACK Best Bets: NBA December 16
Thursday night is always a slow night in the NBA, as there are just a couple of games that are shown on national television. That also means that there is a loaded slate of games on Friday night, and that creates some great betting opportunities.
Betting against the spread is always the best betting option to look at when wagering on the NBA, and that will be the focus of the best bets in the NBA. Here are the four games to focus on for the action on Friday night, including a game featuring the Cavaliers.
Sacramento Kings -5 vs. Detroit Pistons
The Sacramento Kings and Detroit Pistons meet up for the second time this season, and it was the Kings that picked up an eight-point win in Sacramento. This game should be a little more competitive since it is in Detroit, but ultimately the final outcome will take place.
The Kings have been a pleasant surprise this season, while Detroit looks like they are headed for the draft lottery again. This is a game that the Kings can’t afford to lose, and they will win big and cover the spread in this game.
Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers ML
The Cavaliers come into Friday night with a record of 18-11, and they have also won three of their last five games. Cleveland hosts a Pacers team that has been better than expected this season, but they are still just 15-14 on the year.
The spread for this game is set at eight points, and that is a pretty large spread, even for a Cavaliers team that is playing well. Indiana has a team full of shooters, and they present some unique matchups.
You will want to bet on the Cavaliers on Friday night, but stick with betting the moneyline.
Brooklyn Nets -1.5 vs. Toronto Raptors
One of the best games of the day should take place in Toronto, as it will be the Raptors hosting the Brooklyn Nets. The Nets and Raptors have developed a nice rivalry over the last few years, and this game should add another classic chapter to the rivalry.
Toronto is dealing with a number of injuries at this time, and they are already a team that doesn’t score the ball well. Brooklyn has so many weapons on offense, and they are eventually going to pull ahead and pick up a win in this game.
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Dallas Mavericks -4
The final game to focus on for the matchups on the schedule on Friday will take place in Dallas, as the Mavericks are four-point favorites over the Portland Trail Blazers. Portland has actually been a better team this season, but the Mavericks are a tough team to deal with in Dallas.
Luka Doncic is having a massive season for the Mavericks, and he comes into this game scoring 33 points per game. Portland has the ability to shoot the ball well from deep, but they have a defense that struggles at times.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago