- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: NFL Week 11
Week 11 of the 2022 NFL season is here, and there are some interesting games set to take place on the schedule. Both of the teams from Ohio are set to be in action, and they face very different matchups this weekend.
Betting on the NFL has not been that easy this season as it’s still hard to figure out where teams stand through 10 games. Here are four of the NFL Week 11 best bets to make.
Cleveland Browns vs. Buffalo Bills -8.5
The Browns are heading up to Buffalo to take on the Bills in Week 11, and weather could certainly be a factor in this game. It’s going to be cold and snowing for this game, and that might actually give the Browns a chance to keep this thing close.
Buffalo just suffered a heartbreaking overtime loss to the Minnesota Vikings, but that will have them focused for this matchup. The Browns are giving up 26.4 points per game this season, and it’s going to take more than snow to slow down Josh Allen.
Bet on the Bills at -8.5 as they shouldn’t have a ton of trouble getting past Cleveland in this game.
Detroit Lions vs. New York Giants -3
The Detroit Lions have now won back-to-back games, including their first road win under head coach Dan Campbell. Detroit will head to New York with some momentum, but they are facing a Giants team that has been terrific this season.
New York is coming into this game with a 7-2 record and running back Saquon Barkley is having a monster season. The Giants are going to be able to get some key stops in this game as Detroit won’t be able to do much on offense.
This is a small spread, and New York shouldn’t have trouble covering it.
Washington Commanders -3.5 vs. Houston Texans
After upsetting the Philadelphia Eagles, the Commanders head to Houston to face a Texans team that is 1-7-1 on the year. Washington could also be getting Chase Young back, and that will provide a huge boost to the defense.
This game should be tighter than the records suggest, but the spread is way too small for this game. Washington is coming into this game with a ton of momentum, and they are winning it by a touchdown at least.
Cincinnati Bengals -4 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
It took the Bengals some time to get their season going in 2022, but it appears that they have figured things out. Cincinnati is on the road at Pittsburgh in Week 11, and this is a must win game for the Bengals.
Pittsburgh is scoring just 15.6 points per game this season, and that offense is going to struggle to keep pace in this one. Playing the Steelers in Pittsburgh is never an easy task, but Joe Burrow won’t let his team lose.
The Bengals should be able to dominate this matchup on both sides of the ball as they win and cover the spread.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 weeks ago
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 weeks ago
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 weeks ago
- NFL Best Bets: Wild Card WeekendRyan Knuppel3 weeks ago
- Recent Posts
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 day ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman20 hours ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom2 days ago
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 days ago
- Washington Capitals vs. Columbus Blue Jackets January 31 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli3 days ago