- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: NFL Week 12
Week 12 of the NFL season kicked off with some great matchups on Thanksgiving Day, but the action continues into the weekend. There are some interesting matchups on the schedule, but there are also some great betting opportunities to look at.
Here is a look at the four best NFL Week 12 best bets to make.
🏈 Sports betting will be launching soon in Ohio! Head over to betJACK Training Camp to get started risk-free today! 🏈
Los Angeles Rams +15.5 at Kansas City Chiefs
The Los Angeles Rams are not going to repeat as Super Bowl champions, and they aren’t going to make the playoffs. Los Angeles has turned into an absolute mess, and they are huge underdogs in Week 12.
The Kansas City Chiefs just continue to put up huge numbers on offense, and they are getting just enough stops on defense. Kansas City doesn’t always take opponents seriously though, and the Rams are a team that has too much pride to get blown out.
Take the 15.5 points and bet on the Rams, but the Chiefs will win this game by double-digits.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -4.5 at Cleveland Browns
The Cleveland Browns are going to have to get going in a hurry if they are going to sneak into the playoffs this season. Cleveland is just 3-7, and they are facing a Tampa Bay Buccaneers team that needs a win at just 5-5.
The Browns are good enough on defense to keep this game close, but at some point, they need to find a way to pick up yards through the air. Tampa Bay has not been great on offense this season, but they are more explosive than what Cleveland can put up.
Cleveland just won’t be able to score enough points to win this game, as the Bucs will win and cover the spread.
Cincinnati Bengals -3 at Tennessee Titans
The Cincinnati Bengals are starting to turn things around, especially when it comes to Joe Burrow and that offense. Cincinnati looks like a team that can go on a big run again, but they have a tough matchup in front of them in Week 12.
The Tennessee Titans are a tough team to figure out as they just continue to struggle to throw the football. Derrick Henry is capable of carrying the Titans to a win, but the Bengals are solid on the defensive line.
Look for Cincinnati to get just enough stops to go on the road and win the game and cover the spread.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Indianapolis Colts -2.5
The Steelers and Colts have both been disappointing this season, and they are running out of time to turn things around. Indianapolis has started to play better under interim head coach Jeff Saturday, but that team still has some flaws.
Don’t expect a ton of points to be scored in this game, as there just is not a ton of offense in this matchup. Pittsburgh is trying to win games with a rookie quarterback, and that’s simply a hard thing to get done.
Take the Colts -2.5 as they find a way to survive and get a win at home.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- It's Time To Unleash Deshaun WatsonMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns: Five Players To Watch During 2023 NFL CombineMac Blank1 month ago
- Can We Pause The Patrick Mahomes Narratives?Drew Thirion1 month ago
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Pass Rush Is Needed To Compete For Super BowlMac Blank1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets March 23 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli1 day ago
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets March 21 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe2 weeks ago
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers March 15 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 week ago