- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: NFL Week 13
Week 13 of the NFL season is here, and there are plenty of big games set to take place. You are also going to find some great betting opportunities when you are scrolling through and looking at the matchups.
Both teams from the state of Ohio are in action, and you will want to look at betting on each team. Here are three of the best NFL Week 13 best bets to make.
Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals ML
The Bengals are hosting the Chiefs on Sunday afternoon in a rematch of last year's AFC Championship Game. Kansas City is a two-point favorite in this matchup, but Cincinnati is coming into this game with a ton of momentum.
This game will be played like the playoff game from a season ago, and there will be a ton of scoring in this one. Cincinnati will have to find a way to get pressure on Patrick Mahomes, and that's something that they have been able to do in previous matchups.
Kansas City is not as hard to deal with when they are playing on the road, and the Bengals will pick up a big upset win in this one.
Cleveland Browns -7 at Houston Texans
Deshaun Watson is set to make his NFL season debut for the Browns, and he's doing it against his former team in the Texans. Things ended poorly for Watson in Houston, and he will be on a mission to have a big game in this one.
The Texans have been competitive in some games this season, but they still have just one win on the year. Watson is going to get plenty of help from the rushing attack in this game, and the Browns' defense should be able to dominate as well.
Cleveland will be energized by the return of Watson, and they will pick up a double-digit win on the road.
New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers -3.5
Monday Night Football features a matchup between NFC South rivals, and this rivalry has been extremely competitive in recent years. The Buccaneers have controlled the division, but the Saints have always played this team tough.
New Orleans just doesn't seem to have enough offense this season, and the defense is dealing with some injuries. Tampa Bay is just 5-6 on the year, but they still have a lot of time to turn things around and win the division.
Look for Tom Brady to be sharp in this game, as they will find enough offense to win this game and cover the 3.5-point spread.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- It's Time To Unleash Deshaun WatsonMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns: Five Players To Watch During 2023 NFL CombineMac Blank1 month ago
- Can We Pause The Patrick Mahomes Narratives?Drew Thirion1 month ago
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Pass Rush Is Needed To Compete For Super BowlMac Blank1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets March 23 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli1 day ago
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets March 21 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe2 weeks ago
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers March 15 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 week ago