- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: Three Team Week 13 NFL Parlay
We have reached Week 13 of the NFL season, and the playoff races in both conferences are starting to heat up. There are some huge matchups on the schedule for Week 13, including a monster game taking place in Cincinnati.
Putting together a three-team NFL parlay is a great strategy to use, especially when looking at the NFL Week 13 slate. Here are the three games to focus on, and what teams you should be looking at to back this weekend.
Buffalo Bills -3.5 at New England Patriots
AFC East rivals are actually going to kick off the action in Week 13 as the New England Patriots host the Buffalo Bills. This division is one of the best in football this season, and these rivals have a long history against each other.
Josh Allen has thrown for 3,183 yards this season while also racking up over 560 yards on the ground. Allen is doing all that he can for his team, but he has also been turning the ball over too much this season.
New England doesn’t really have a passing attack to speak of, but they have a defense that can get some stops. The Patriots are going to play well on defense in this game, but they just don’t have enough offense to win.
Green Bay Packers -4.5 at Chicago Bears
Until Aaron Rodgers retires or leaves Green Bay, the Packers are always going to be a good option against the Chicago Bears. Rodgers has made a career out of tormenting Chicago, and he is going to be healthy enough to suit up in this game.
The Bears are in a complete free fall, but that might be their best course of action for the remainder of the year. Chicago is getting a better draft pick for the 2023 NFL Draft, especially as quarterback Justin Fields is injured.
The defense for Chicago has been a disaster since the NFL Trade Deadline, and they won’t have an answer for Rodgers. The former MVP hasn’t looked sharp this season, but he will light it up on Sunday.
The Packers have been a mess, but they are going to get some of that back as they go into Chicago and win by a touchdown or more and cover their -4.5 spread.
Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals +2
It was a slow start to the season for the Bengals, but they are now 7-4 and looking to take control over the AFC North Division. Nothing has been slow for the Kansas City Chiefs this season, as they are coming into this game with a record of 9-2.
This is a game that is going to feature a ton of points, and that’s the way that both the Chiefs and Bengals like to play. Kansas City has had the better overall season, but that’s not going to matter on Sunday when the Bengals host them.
The Bengals proved a season ago that they can go toe-to-toe with the Chiefs, and Joe Burrow will be up to the challenge again. Cincinnati will get enough stops when they need to, and the Bengals are going to pick up a monster win in this one.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 weeks ago
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 weeks ago
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 weeks ago
- NFL Best Bets: Wild Card WeekendRyan Knuppel3 weeks ago
- Recent Posts
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 day ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 day ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom2 days ago
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 days ago
- Washington Capitals vs. Columbus Blue Jackets January 31 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli3 days ago