Cavs vs Bucks December 6 Bet Preview and Picks
The Cavs will travel to Milwaukee to face the Bucks on Monday night, just over 24 hours after their thriller with the Utah Jazz. The Bucks have been on a tear of late, and it is no surprise that it coincides with getting Jrue Holiday and Khris Middleton healthy and re-acclimated in the lineup. Even more impressive is that Brook Lopez hasn’t been a part of any of it, out since opening night.
Cleveland could not take down Utah, Darius Garland’s late three rimming out, and subsequent tip tries from Jarrett Allen and Evan Mobley also falling short. It was a heck of a battle, and it ended up losing by a single point. There is no reason to hang their heads but to look forward to more incredible competition throughout the next week.
As for the Bucks, it will not be easy to defeat them. They have 2X MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo, who is tearing things up again this year, with no real end in sight for him. All he does is make winning plays, including the last-second winner against the Hornets last week. His game is still getting better after he helped guide his team to the title a year ago.
This will be a fun game, but it would not be surprising if Milwaukee also wins by double digits.
ODDS AND LINES:
The spread for Monday night is currently set at MIL -8. The over/under is 213.5 points. The MIL Moneyline is -360, while CLE is +275.
🏀 Lock in your Cleveland Cavaliers vs Milwaukee Bucks picks for your chance at a $50 VISA Gift Card! Click HERE to enter! 🏀
Cavs Seek Surprising Road Win
At 13-11, the Cavs have no reason to be negative about their season. They took four of those losses with Evan Mobley out of the lineup, missing Jarrett Allen for several of those contests as well. They have gone 4-1 since the ROTY candidate returned to their lineup. Good things have happened for them, with not many negatives.
Despite a high turnover count, Darius Garland has been playing like an absolute All-Star. He has been throwing lob after lob, hitting all of the clutch shots for the team. For the first time in his career, he has scored 30+ points in back-to-back games. Collin Sexton, who?
The team has to use their size and contain Giannis to have any chance.
Bucks Seeking Another Win
The Bucks have been looking very good after winning nine out of their past ten games. Equally great has been the emergence of DeMarcus Cousins as a solid bench option for them. No team had signed him, and then they came and scooped him up. He has provided a good bench run.
Bobby Portis Jr. re-signing here was huge, and he is playing the best ball of his career, now serving as the team’s starting big man. Grayson Allen has been in a bit of a funk, but he does provide a lot of value as a floor spacer and shot maker.
They go as Giannis does, but Middleton and Jrue are both incredible two-way players as well.
Cleveland won’t be able to pull this one out. They’ll fall to 13-12.
FREE PLAY: MIL -8, UNDER 213.5
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson3 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank1 week ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns Preseason Evaluation: Buy or SellMac Blank1 month ago
- NFL Futures Betting Preview: Deshaun WatsonGrant Puskar1 month ago
- When Will Online Gambling Be Legal in Ohio? The 2023 Game-ChangerTony Battalio1 month ago