Cavs vs. Wizards December 3 Betting Preview
For the second time this year, the Cavs and Wizards will face off. This time playing in D.C., Kyle Kuzma made sure his team got the last laugh during the first meeting. Cleveland led late in the game, but Kuz proceeded to hit a pair of threes that ultimately won the game for his team in a contest where Bradley Beal was clearly not himself.
And as they prepare to meet again, Cleveland should be coming in very confident. They have won each of their past three games and have been able to get a little extra rest, with no back-to-backs in the past several weeks. The team has been looking very good and ran through both Dallas and Miami, teams that were a little short-handed at the time of battle.
D.C. is 14-8 to this point in the year, playing better than anybody could have expected. Wes Unseld Jr. is serving as a head coach for the first time and seems to be doing a pretty great job. The team is well-balanced and getting solid production out of almost everybody who gets playing time. The only glaring exception is Davis Bertans, who they wasted $80 million on to run around and throw up bricks.
The winner of this game will be the team who plays better on defense and can execute all of the big plays down the stretch.
Betting Odds & Lines
The spread for Friday night is set at WAS -4.5. The over/under is sitting at 208.5 points. The CLE moneyline is +150, while WAS is -182.
🏀 Lock in your Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards picks for your chance to win a $50 VISA gift card! Click HERE to enter! 🏀
Cavs Seek Fourth Straight Win
The Cavs season has been a roller-coaster of sorts. They go from winning a lot in a row to all of a sudden falling on hard times and watching the losses rack up. They have beaten some incredible teams this year, which is great because their schedule is only going to get rougher after the Wizards contest.
Darius Garland, Jarrett Allen, and Evan Mobley have all been exceptional this year, making plays time and time again. Darius has been elite this year and could even garner votes for the All-Star Game, a place that so far should expect to feature Jarrett Allen in it.
Cleveland is tough, and the Wizards will not find it as easy as last time.
Wizards Seek Win No. 15
14-8 is a very good start for this Wizards team that was not expected to be quite this good. And they have the Los Angeles Lakers to thank for it. Because as good as Russell Westbrook was here last year, getting three good rotational players in a deal to fill his void has made them a better all-around unit.
All three of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Kyle Kuzma, and Montrezl Harrell have fit in perfectly. They have been aided by Daniel Gafford, Bradley Beal, and new PG Spencer Dinwiddie. Plus, Deni Avdija is looking like a totally elite defender.
Let’s see what Beal can get into this time.
Cleveland will win away from home, getting to 13-10. Four in a row!
Betting Picks: CLE +4.5, UNDER 208.5
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson3 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank1 week ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns Preseason Evaluation: Buy or SellMac Blank1 month ago
- NFL Futures Betting Preview: Deshaun WatsonGrant Puskar1 month ago
- When Will Online Gambling Be Legal in Ohio? The 2023 Game-ChangerTony Battalio1 month ago