- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns Preseason Week 3 Betting Odds
The 2022 preseason slate is set to wrap up this weekend for the Cleveland Browns as they are at home on Saturday. The Chicago Bears will be in town for the final tuneup, and this is one final chance for teams to prepare for the regular season.
Chicago comes into Week 3 with a perfect 2-0 record under new head coach Matt Eberflus. The Bears are expected to struggle in the regular season, but they have been playing well up to this point.
The Browns are 1-1 so far in the preseason, but the biggest news surrounding this team has been off of the field. Cleveland could contend for a playoff spot in 2022, but they have some big questions to answer on offense.
Browns Preseason Week 3 Betting Odds
The Browns are 5.5-point betting favorites over the Bears in this NFL Preseason Week 3 matchup. Jacoby Brissett will see some playing time in this game with Cleveland's starters, who are more talented than the Bears.
The over/under point total for this game is up to 41.5. You can lock in your free betting picks now on betJACK Training Camp.
Chicago Looking to Score
The Chicago Bears have struggled to find a consistent quarterback over the past few decades, but they believe they have the answer in Justin Fields. Eberflus has made it clear that Fields will get plenty of snaps in this game in hopes of being ready for the regular season.
The Bears do have some serious holes at the skill positions, but they have been able to find enough offense up to this point. Chicago will try to run the football to keep teams honest, but that’s not easy to do against the Browns.
The Bears always seem to field a solid defense, even in the worst seasons for the team. Chicago does have some work to do if they want to be more competitive in 2022.
Defense Must Dominate for Browns
With quarterback Deshaun Watson set to miss the first 11 games of the year, Cleveland will need the defense to step up in a big way. The Browns should have a dominant front once the regular season begins, but that might not be the case on Saturday.
Cleveland will turn to Jacoby Brissett to lead the offense in 2022, and he has proven to be a capable quarterback during his career. The Browns are not going to be a great offensive team on Saturday, though, and they hope to keep this to a low-scoring affair.
Bears Get Past the Browns
The last time that these teams met was during the 2021 season, and it was a complete beatdown by the Browns. Chicago couldn’t do anything to stop the Cleveland pass rush, and it led to a dominant win for the Browns.
The top defensive stars for Cleveland, including Myles Garrett, are not going to be suiting it up in this game, and the Bears are committed to giving the starting unit some reps. Chicago has so much to prove on the offensive end, and getting some revenge on the Browns will be on the mind of that offense.
There is no motivation for the Browns to win this game, and that’s going to hold them back. Chicago will not only cover the spread, but the Bears will pick up a meaningless win in Cleveland on Saturday.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 weeks ago
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 weeks ago
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 month ago
- NFL Best Bets: Wild Card WeekendRyan Knuppel3 weeks ago
- Recent Posts
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Akron Zips February 3 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 days ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel4 days ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman4 days ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom4 days ago
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe5 days ago