- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers Sunday Night Football Prop Betting Preview
On Sunday night, one of the oldest rivalries in American sports will be renewed as the Green Bay Packers host the Chicago Bears. The Bears come into this game with a better record than the Packers after some surprising Week 1 results, but the Packers are heavy favorites coming into this NFC North matchup.
Here, we take a look at some of the top game prop options on the board for Sunday Night Football at Lambeau Field.
First Score Packers Touchdown (+110)
Out of all of the options available for this game, our favorite game prop is for the first scoring play of the game to be a Packers touchdown.
There is a reason that Aaron Rodgers has said that he owns the Bears, and that is because he has of late.
The Packers are 6-0 against Chicago in their last six meetings, and Rodgers will help set the tone with an early touchdown to put his team in front.
There is also a huge motivational edge for the Packers going into this game.
They were embarrassed last week against the Minnesota Vikings, while the Bears will be playing with house money, so to speak, after their upset win over the 49ers in Week 1. Expect the Packers to come out looking like a team trying to prove people wrong on Sunday night.
Total Touchdowns Over 4.5 (-115)
In the total touchdowns prop market, we will take a shot at there being at least five touchdowns in this contest.
Most of those touchdowns will come from the Packers, who should be able to win this game and may cover the 9.5-point spread in the process. But for the purposes of this prop, it does not matter where the touchdowns come from, as long as there are at least five of them.
In addition to the Packers’ dominance over the Bears as a team over the last six games, Aaron Rodgers has been incredible against the Bears by himself.
Rodgers has thrown 16 touchdown passes to no interceptions over those six games. If he continues to play mistake-free football against the Bears, Green Bay could get to this number by themselves.
Both Teams To Score 15 Points - No (-135)
Finally, we will bet on at least one team to score under 15 points in this Week 2 Sunday Night Football affair. Of course, we are expecting the Bears to be that team to fail to score 15 points, and it is not hard to see why based on the current state of their offense.
Chicago scored 19 points last week at home against the 49ers and will be in for an even more difficult time on the road against a Packers team that has dominated them of late.
Justin Fields is 0-2 against the Packers after his rookie season, and his numbers against the Packers were not convincing going into this contest.
He averaged just under 200 passing yards per game against the Packers last season, which says a lot given that the Bears are routinely behind in games against their archrival.
Fields will struggle again, and the Bears will not get to 15 points.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 weeks ago
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 weeks ago
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 weeks ago
- NFL Best Bets: Wild Card WeekendRyan Knuppel3 weeks ago
- Recent Posts
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 day ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 day ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom2 days ago
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 days ago
- Washington Capitals vs. Columbus Blue Jackets January 31 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli3 days ago