- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Preview
The Cincinnati Bengals will travel to Pittsburgh on Sunday to face the Steelers in the first divisional matchup of the season at 1 pm EST on CBS. Both teams come into this game 1-1 after each suffered their first loss of the season in week 2.
The Bengals struggled against the Bears' defense and appeared to play very conservatively until the 4th quarter where they scored both of their touchdowns. The defense looked good to keep this game close, but the offense looked basic and easy to read all game. They lost this game 20-17.
The Steelers were outplayed by a solid Raiders team losing 26-17. Ben Roethlisberger struggled in this game, throwing 27/40 for a touchdown and an interception. The game was close in the first half, but the Raiders pulled away and held the Steelers scoreless in the third quarter to ultimately win the game.
The Bengals are a 3-point underdog coming into this game with odds of -105. The Steelers are at -3 with odds of -115 at that spread. The over/under for the game is set at 43.5, with both odds at -110. Moneyline to bet on the Steelers is -170 compared to the Bengals' +150.
🏈Put your Bengals knowledge to the test with the betJACK Pick 'Em Sweepstakes! Lock in your free picks for your chance at a $50 Visa gift card. Click here to enter and play for free! 🏈
Keys to the Game
Ben Roethlisberger is Pittsburgh's big key to the game because if he plays well, then they will win. Roethlisberger has had great success against this Bengals' team over the years, so this might be exactly what he needs to come back from being one of the least efficient quarterbacks in the league this season.
The Bengals offense will be Cincinnati's big key to win this game. The Bengals' defense has been average, and it looks like this will stay the same. The one wildcard for the Bengals is the offense. Can the offensive line protect Joe Burrow?
Burrow has looked uncomfortable in the pocket ever since he has limped off the field in Week 1 against the Vikings. Can the line hold up the defense enough to give him time to stand in the pocket and make plays? There is big-play potential on this offense. Burrow needs time and the right plays to be called to use his wide receiver weapons.
The Steelers have a slight edge with the odds, especially being at home, but they also have a slight advantage with the amount of talent on their team. This is probably the best team the Bengals have faced this season. Both teams will want a win as there has been built-up bad blood over the years.
It looks like we are in for a close and interesting match! Look for the game to get a little chippy, especially in the early stages. Many signs point to a Steelers' victory, but can these young Bengals come into Pittsburgh and steal a win to go to the top of the division? We will find out, with what is expected to be a close one, on Sunday.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- It's Time To Unleash Deshaun WatsonMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns: Five Players To Watch During 2023 NFL CombineMac Blank1 month ago
- Can We Pause The Patrick Mahomes Narratives?Drew Thirion1 month ago
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Pass Rush Is Needed To Compete For Super BowlMac Blank1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets March 23 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli1 day ago
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets March 21 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe2 weeks ago
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers March 15 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 week ago