Cleveland Cavaliers Odds To Win Title Jump To (+3000) Adding Donovan Mitchell
In one of the biggest blockbuster trades in recent NBA history, the Cleveland Cavaliers acquired star Donovan Mitchell from the Utah Jazz in exchange for Collin Sexton, Lauri Markkanen, Ochai Agbaji, as well as three first round picks and two pick swaps.
The Cavaliers odds to win the NBA championship have jumped from (+4000) to (+3000) following the move not a lot of people saw coming.
Managing to land a star like Mitchell while keeping every single one of the most important pieces to their young core instantly throws them in the mix to contend in the Eastern Conference.
The most exciting thing about the Cavs' core is how young they are. Mitchell (25) being the oldest of the core, they have Jarrett Allen (24), Darius Garland (22), Isaac Okoro (21), and Evan Mobley (21).
The Cavaliers' odds to make the playoffs sit at (-278), which in my opinion is free money and an absolute lock no matter how you look at it.
The over/under for wins sits currenty at 46.5, a number they can definitely reach, considering they were able to win 44 games last season with no Mitchell.
The Jazz seem to be slowly heading for a rebuild, as they have now shipped off their top two players this off-season, sending Mitchell to the Cavaliers and big-time center Rudy Gobert to the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The two former Jazz stars are set to face off on their new respective teams on November 13. Must see television? I think so.
The East should be a very exciting conference next season with lots of opportunity for different teams to control their own destiny and secure a playoff spot.
As for the Cavs, their rebuild went quicker than many would have thought, and again are ready to make a legit run in the East.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago