Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers February 6 NBA Betting Preview
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently 32-21, as they narrowly beat the Charlotte Hornets their last time out.
The Indiana Pacers, on the other hand, are 19-35, as they’ve lost two straight games.
It looks like we are in for a fun one!
Betting Odds & Lines
Darius Garland Questionable
Darius Garland has missed his last three games due to a back injury, as he’s listed as questionable heading into this game.
In his absence, Brandon Goodwin has stepped up and averaged 13.3 points, 6.0 assists, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.0 steals per game.
Cedi Osman has proven capable of stepping up his playmaking skills whenever he needs to do so, but in his last two games, he has had just one assist in each one.
Garland is an irreplaceable part of this Cavs team, and the sooner they get him back, the better off they will be moving forward.
Kevin Love Heating Up
Kevin Love is stepping up for the Cavs yet again, as he’s averaging 19.0 points, 10.0 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game in his last six games.
Love is getting it done as a floor spacing big by knocking down his 3-pointers and mid-range jumpers. Having Love’s shooting and veteran presence out there has made the Cavs a better all-around team, which is a huge reason why the Cavs are among the best teams in the Eastern Conference this season.
Love had 11 points in the fourth quarter alone in the Cavs’ last win over the Hornets, which served as a huge reason why the Cavs were able to beat the Hornets by one point.
Caris LeVert Coming Off Huge Performance
Caris LeVert is coming o ff a 42 point performance on 19-of-26 shooting to go along with eight assists and five rebounds.
LeVert has been linked to the Cavs as a potential trade piece, as he would bring a reliable bucket getter down the stretch of games as someone who can create their own shot from anywhere on the floor.
LeVert slows down the game and uses the mid-range to his advantage by using his soft touch or posting up smaller defenders to get his buckets.
Expect LeVert to be a tough one for the Cavs guard to guard in this one.
Regardless of if Garland plays or not, the Cavs should be expected to win this game over the lowly Pacers.
Cleveland has enough scoring in the way of Evan Mobley, Kevin Love, and Jarrett Allen to create separation against other teams in the league, and they have a decent amount of shooting depth as well.
The Pacers have a bonafide scorer in LeVert, but Domantas Sabonis remains out, as the Pacers tend to run a sizable amount of plays through their big man in the post.
Expect the Cavs to come out on top in this one and cover the spread.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago