Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers NBA March 14 Betting Preview
The Cleveland Cavaliers are looking to avoid falling into the play-in tournament, but their grip is slowly loosening, as they’ve lost two straight games.
The Los Angeles Clippers, on the other hand, are tightening their grip on the eighth seed in the Western Conference, as they currently hold a 4.5 game lead for that spot following a win.
We should be in for an exciting NBA game!
Betting Odds & Lines
Darius Garland on Fire
There were initial concerns that the Cavs may have to shut down Darius Garland for an extended period of time after dealing with a back injury, but instead, Garland has turned his game up to a whole new level, as he is averaging 27.7 points on 44.7 percent shooting to go along with 10.5 assists per game in his last six games.
Against the Chicago Bulls his last time out, Garland put up 25 points, seven assists, and seven rebounds.
Garland continues to thrive for the Cavs this season, as they have easily found their point guard for the present and the future.
Cavs Players to Watch Out For
Evan Mobley is coming off a solid performance his last time out, as he put up 17 points and seven rebounds. It will be important for Mobley to continue to step up, as the Cavs will be missing Jarrett Allen for the foreseeable future.
Cedi Osman stepped up as well, contributing 14 points, four rebounds, and three assists off the bench in his last game.
The Cavs could be getting Caris LeVert back for this one, as he’ll instantly provide a threat as a guy who can create his own offense and excels playmaking for others.
Kevin Love is also a threat to get hot with his 3-point shooting and ability to clean up the glass with his rebounding.
This season, Cleveland is 37-27-3 against the spread and 26-39-2 on over/unders.
Clippers Players to Watch Out For
With no Paul George and Kawhi Leonard in the lineup, the Clippers will have to rely on a ton of guys to help them get the win.
Marcus Morris is coming off a 31 point performance his last time out. Ivica Zubac put in 14 points and 15 rebounds. Reggie Jackson had 15 points, nine assists, and eight rebounds. Luke Kennard came off the bench to put up 16 points.
The depth is there for the Clippers, and if they can add George back for the playoffs, they could instantly become a huge threat.
This season, Los Angeles is 35-34-1 against the spread and 32-37-1 on over/unders.
The Cavs need a win very badly, as this matchup will provide them an easy opportunity to do so in front of their home crowd.
Expect them to win and cover the spread.
Be sure to follow betJACK on Twitter and turn Tweet notifications on for all the latest down the stretch of the NBA Regular Season.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago