- Call 1-800-522-4700
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Miami Heat NBA March 11 Betting Preview & Picks
Both teams are almost certainly heading to the playoffs this season, with the Miami Heat battling it out for the first seed in the Eastern Conference and the Cleveland Cavaliers looking to at least avoid the play-in tournament.
The Cavs have won two straight games after going through a stretch that saw them losing six of seven games.
The Heat, meanwhile, have lost just four times since the start of February.
We should be in for an exciting NBA game!
Betting Odds & Lines
Darius Garland on Another Level
There were initial concerns that the Cavs may have to shut down Darius Garland for an extended period of time after dealing with a back injury, but instead, Garland has turned his game up to a whole new level, as he put up 41 points and 13 assists his last time out in a victory over the Indiana Pacers.
A few games ago against the Philadelphia 76ers, Garland dished out 19 assists, proving that he not only has great scoring abilities, but he can also be a top-notch playmaker in this league.
Garland is an All-Star at just 22 years old for a reason. He’s wise beyond his years and goes out there with a willingness to be great.
Cavs Players to Watch Out For
With no Jarrett Allen in the lineup, it’ll be up to Evan Mobley to carry the Cavs’ offense down near the paint. Mobley is excellent at creating his own offense, whether it be on post-ups, driving to the rim, or on mid-range jumpers.
Lauri Markkanen has also provided a boost for Cleveland recently, putting up at least 21 points and five rebounds in each of his last two games.
This season, Cleveland is 37-25-3 against the spread and 25-38-2 on over/unders. They are 18-16 as the away team.
Watch Out For Bam Adebayo
Bam Adebayo has been filling out the stat sheet nicely recently, as he is averaging 19.2 points on 56.5 percent shooting to go along with 10.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game over his last ten games.
Against a Cavs team without Jarrett Allen, expect Adebayo to torch them inside as an undersized center with his ability to overpower smaller defenders and take it to the rim for some easy layups.
The Heat will likely run a sizable amount of plays through their big man.
This season, Miami is 39-27-1 against the spread and 39-28-0 on over/unders. They are 23-8 as the home team.
The Cavs picked up a nice couple of wins recently, but their struggles are apparent with the injuries they’re dealing with, and they’re also on the road in this one.
The Heat have their eyes on the top seed in the East, so expect them to come out with a ton of energy right from the tip and ultimately win and cover the spread.
Be sure to follow betJACK on Twitter for all the latest high flying action out of the NBA as the Playoffs approach!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Cavs Beat Lakers Again, And There Is A New King In TownDrew Thirion2 days ago
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers December 6 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 days ago
- Three Potential Cavs Trade TargetsTyler Vaysman4 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks December 4 Betting PreviewGrant Puskar5 days ago
- Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers December 2 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 week ago
- Recent Posts
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights vs. No. 25 Ohio State Buckeyes December 8 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom17 hours ago
- Cleveland Browns vs. Cincinnati Bengals December 11 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 day ago
- Las Vegas Raiders vs. Los Angeles Rams Thursday Night Football Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 day ago
- The Quick Rise And Disastrous Fall Of Baker MayfieldGrant Puskar1 day ago
- Current NHL Standings & Updated OddsTyler Vaysman3 days ago