Cleveland Cavaliers vs Philadelphia 76ers February 12 NBA Betting Preview
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently 35-21, as they have won four straight games.
The Philadelphia 76ers, on the other hand, are 33-22, as they’ve won seven of their last ten games.
This should be a fun one!
Betting Odds & Lines
The spread for Saturday night is set at PHI -3.5. The over/under is sitting at 207.5 points.
No Darius Garland? No Problem
The Cavs were without Darius Garland in their win over the Indiana Pacers in this one, but they were still able to come out on top, as Caris LeVert and Rajon Rondo stepped up to fill the void of their All-Star teammate.
LeVert finished with 22 points, five assists, and three steals. Rondo had 17 points, six assists, and three steals.
The Cavs got great contributions from their two guards, but Jarrett Allen also gave them a boost, as he contributed 22 points and 14 rebounds.
The Cavs have been absolutely rolling this season despite the injuries they’ve had to deal with, as a lot of that has to do with their depth.
Jarrett Allen Going Off
Jarrett Allen has been going off recently, as he is averaging 16.6 points and 14.5 rebounds per game over his last eight games.
Many people believe that Allen was a snub for the All-Star Game this season, as he’s averaging over 16 points per game this season while averaging nearly 67 percent shooting from the floor. It’s rare you see someone average close to 70 percent shooting from the floor in itself.
The rim protection Allen has provided the Cavs this season has also gone a long way for this group defensively.
Allen is handling everything the right way, and that is going out there and letting your play do the talking.
Joel Embiid Coming Off Huge Performance
Joel Embiid put up 25 points, 19 rebounds, five blocks, and four assists in the Sixers’ win over the Oklahoma City Thunder last night, as he only strengthened his case to be the MVP this season.
Over his last five games, Embiid is averaging 30.6 points on over 45 percent shooting to go along with 13.6 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.0 blocks, and 1.4 steals per game.
The biggest reason why the Sixers are one of the better teams in the Eastern Conference is due to the play of Embiid. It’ll be crazy to see him team up with James Harden in a matter of a few days or so.
The Sixers will be home for this one, which should give them a huge lift.
This will be a close game as both teams are jockeying for positioning for one of the top spots in the East. Both teams have also done nothing but win games recently.
With Embiid playing his current brand of basketball, he is unstoppable, and the Cavs will have their hands full.
Expect the Sixers to win this game and cover the spread, though this game could come down to the final few possessions.
Be sure to follow betJACK on Facebook @betJACK for the latest during NBA All Star Weekend!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar2 months ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago