Cleveland Cavaliers vs Philadelphia 76ers March 4th NBA Betting Preview & Picks
Both teams are currently in the mix for one of the top seeds in the Eastern Conference, with the Philadelphia 76ers up 2.5 games on the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The Cavs have dropped two straight games but saw the return of Darius Garland on Wednesday, who finished with 33 points and four assists.
The Sixers have been killing it ever since James Harden made his debut, as they’ve had three blowout wins in a row.
It looks like we are in for an exciting NBA game!
Betting Odds & Lines
Darius Garland Sharp in Return
Darius Garland put up 33 points and four assists in his return to action on Wednesday, as he shot 13-of-22 from the field, including five 3-pointers.
Garland has been dealing with a back injury, with many suggesting that that injury could be something he’ll be dealing with for the rest of the season. If Wednesday is any indication, though, he should be fine the rest of the way so long he continues to get the right treatment.
Jarrett Allen also did his usual thing in the Cavs’ loss to the Charlotte Hornets, finishing with 18 points and 11 rebounds.
The Cavs will also need more from Evan Mobley in this game, as he had just nine points on 4-of-9 shooting his last time out.
This season, Cleveland is 34-25-3 against the spread and 27-37-2 on over/unders. They are 17-15 as the away team.
James Harden Taking Game to New Level
In his last days with the Brooklyn Nets, it seems like James Harden has either lost a step, or he just wasn’t giving much effort anymore.
The latter is proving to be true, as Harden is averaging 27.3 points on 59 percent shooting, 12.3 assists, and 9.0 rebounds per game in his last three games, leading the Sixers to three consecutive blowout victories.
Harden appears to have rediscovered his ability to drive to the rim and finish while also shooting the 3-pointer. He also appears to have found great chemistry with his new superstar teammate in Joel Embiid.
Things are looking up in the “City of Brotherly Love” for Harden, as he and the Sixers could be playing for the NBA championship later when the calendar flips to June.
This season, Philadelphia is 32-29-0 against the spread and 27-33-1 on over/unders. They are 17-13 as the home team.
Both teams are coming in with the same goal of making the NBA playoffs, if not winning the championship, but the Sixers have been the better team as of late, especially with the addition of James Harden.
Darius Garland returning for the Cavs is an encouraging sign for sure, but his back injury definitely raises some eyebrows.
As for the matchups coming into this game, Joel Embiid will likely be too tough for the Cavs’ bigs, including Jarrett Allen, to handle.
The Sixers should be able to win and cover the spread in this one.
Be sure to LIKE betJACK on FACEBOOK for all the latest Cavs news and much more during the rest of the NBA Season and Postseason!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago