Daily NBA Betting Guide: NBA Best Bets for January 27
After a pretty busy few nights in the NBA that saw almost 20 games played in two days, we get a quiet night. It won't seem quiet since this is the TNT Thursday doubleheader and there will be a lot of star power on display tonight.
Let's take a look at the two NBA matchups in today's betJACK NBA Betting Guide.
Los Angeles Lakers @ Philadelphia 76ers (7:30 p.m.)
Favored Team and Spread: PHI -1.5
Total Points: 217.5
The Los Angeles Lakers will travel to the City of Brotherly Love to take on the Philadelphia 76ers in a non-conference matchup on national television. Joel Embiid has been one of the best players in the sport as of late as he is averaging 42.5 points, 12.8 rebounds, 4.5 assists, and 2.3 blocks in his last four games. The Lakers could have power forward Anthony Davis on a minutes restriction after playing 25 minutes in his return to the court on Tuesday in Brooklyn. Philly has dominated this matchup recently as they are 5-1 Against the Spread in the last six games. This should be low-scoring despite the star power as well so go with the under as it hit in five of the last seven games between these teams.
Minnesota Timberwolves @ Golden State Warriors (10 p.m.)
Favored Team and Spread: GSW -5
Total Points: 227.5
The Minnesota Timberwolves will travel to the Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors in the late matchup. The T-Wolves are 4-1 in their last five games and have been playing well as they are averaging 122.3 points in their last three games. However, Golden State has been the best defensive team in the sport this year allowing just 101.6 points per game. Stephen Curry is only 13-of-52 (25 percent) from beyond the arc in his last four games but the Warriors are still 3-1 in those games. Power forward Draymond Green (calf) and center James Wiseman (knee) are not available for this game and that leaves Karl-Anthony Towns the ability to dominate down low if he desires. The Timberwolves have failed to cover in any of their last four road games against the Warriors so I feel comfortable laying five points and taking Golden State here. The over has hit in each of their last five games so the over seems like the smart play as well.
Be sure to follow betJACK on Twitter @betJACK for all the latest in Ohio sports betting, updates and much more!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago