Denver Nuggets vs Cleveland Cavaliers March 18 2022 NBA Betting Preview & Picks
The Cleveland Cavaliers are looking to avoid falling into the play-in tournament, as they’re holding on by just a smidge due to owning the tiebreaker over the Toronto Raptors.
The Denver Nuggets, on the other hand, are looking to hang onto at least the sixth seed as well, as they’ve won seven of their last ten games.
We should be in for an exciting NBA game!
Betting Odds & Lines
Cavs Players to Watch Out For
Darius Garland has been on absolute fire recently, averaging 26.5 points and 10.4 assists per game over his last six games. In his last game, he had 22 points, seven assists, and five rebounds.
Evan Mobley is coming off a solid performance his last time out, as he put up 13 points, nine rebounds, and three assists. It will be important for Mobley to continue to step up, as the Cavs will be missing Jarrett Allen for the foreseeable future.
Isaac Okoro also stepped up and played an important role for the Cavs in their most recent game, as he finished with 17 points and five rebounds. Lauri Markkanen chipped in with 13 points, four rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
Caris LeVert put up 15 points and seven assists in his last game, as he’s looking pretty sharp after a long layoff.
Kevin Love played a nice complementary role, putting in 10 points and seven rebounds. He’s always a threat to get hot, especially from 3-point range.
This season, Cleveland is 38-27-4 against the spread and 28-39-2 on over/unders. They are 21-12 as the home team.
Nuggets Players to Watch Out For
Nikola Jokic is the main player to watch out for in this one, as he continues to wow the world in terms of what he has to offer on a nightly basis.
Over the course of his last seven games, Jokic is averaging 30.9 points on over 62 percent shooting to go along with 13.3 rebounds and 9.0 assists per game.
If there was a picture next to the word “unicorn” in the dictionary, Jokic’s picture would be right next to it, as it’s not normal for a 7-foot center to be putting up numbers like this, especially the assists.
Bones Hyland has been getting it going recently as well, as he’s averaging 18.3 points on nearly 53 percent shooting to go along with 4.7 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game over his last three games.
This season, Denver is 33-37-0 against the spread and 37-31-2 on over/unders. They are 22-15 as the away team.
The Nuggets are favored, but the Cavs will be home and have the personnel and ability to win this game.
They should also play with a greater sense of urgency because of their slipping playoff standing.
This will be a close game regardless, but the Cavs should be able to pull this one out.
Be sure to check out the betJACK Facebook page for all the latest on the Cavs!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson3 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar2 days ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar2 days ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank2 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns Preseason Evaluation: Buy or SellMac Blank1 month ago