Golden State Warriors vs. Dallas Mavericks Game 4 Betting Preview
Game 4 between the Golden State Warriors and Dallas Mavericks takes place Tuesday evening, as the Warriors lead the series 3-0, which means they’re one win away from clinching an NBA Finals berth.
With the series still in Dallas, the Mavericks are favored by a -1 spread to win at least one game in the series.
Ready to bet on the Western Conference Finals for free in Ohio? Sign up for betJACK Training Camp to get 100 free tokens daily and bet on basketball!
Warriors Game 4 Betting Outlook
The Warriors have been dominant all series long, as they’re finally showing the world that they resemble the team that started off the season with an 18-2 record and not the team that really cooled off during the second half of the season.
Stephen Curry went off for 31 points on 10-of-20 shooting to go along with 11 assists in his last game.
Andrew Wiggins provided 27 points on 11-of-20 shooting, as he had a monstrous dunk on Luka Doncic that was initially called an offensive foul. Fortunately, that call was reversed. Wiggins has also been instrumental in at least slowing Doncic down, as Wiggins has been using his length, size, and lateral ability to stay in front of him.
Nobody is going to stop Doncic, but if you can at least make him work, it will tire him out down the stretch.
Klay Thompson continues to look good, as he had 19 points, seven rebounds, and three assists. Draymond Green chipped in 10 points, five rebounds, and five assists.
As long as the Warriors continue to get these contributions from their main guys and Jordan Poole also has his usual hot game, this team will be dangerous and never one to mess with.
Mavericks Game 4 Betting Outlook
Luka Doncic is doing essentially everything he can to even give his Mavs a chance to win some of these games, as he is coming off a 40-point performance on 11-of-23 shooting from the field to go along with 11 rebounds and three assists.
Jalen Brunson continues to be a revelation for the Mavs, as he provided 20 points on 7-of-12 shooting to go along with five rebounds and three assists.
Spencer Dinwiddie has embraced taking on a bigger scoring load as well, as he came off the bench with 26 points.
The Mavs succeeded playing small ball because of Doncic’s ability to use the spacing around him to take it inside and use his all-around ability to score in the mid-range and the paint to score or draw fouls.
But with them having shooters who could either be on or off, that could hinder them when going up against teams like the Warriors, as the Warriors have too many reliable shooters that you have to worry about defending.
Western Conference Finals Game 4 Pick: Warriors Win
The Warriors just have this team beat. They control the pace of the game with their ability to move the ball around the horn and get all of their teammates involved, with Curry and Thompson also lurking out there with their ability to hit the three.
Watch the Warriors sweep the Mavs and cover the spread.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago