How To Bet on Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather Fight: Betting Odds & Preview
Floyd Mayweather, one of the best boxers of all-time, with a 50-0 pro record, will face Logan Paul, a YouTuber with a 0-1-1 pro boxing record.
This seems like a huge mismatch when both men enter the ring Sunday, June 6, at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida.
As a +775 underdog, Logan Paul is expected to receive a lot of betting action as he will be 30+ heavier than Mayweather and could deliver a big payday to bettors with one lucky punch.
This fight is expected to draw huge viewership numbers between hardcore boxing fans and Logan’s casual boxing audience. With viewership comes betting action on both sides.
Current odds for the fight from playjack.com (as of 06/01/2021):
Floyd Mayweather (-1667)
Logan Paul (+775)
When wagering on a 3-way moneyline, you can bet either Team A to win, Team B to win, or for the event to end in a tie.
Obviously, for this bout, Mayweather is heavily favored over Paul as one of the greatest defensive fighters in the sport.
Tie No Bet
Floyd Mayweather (-2000)
Logan Paul (+750)
When wagering on a Tie No Bet moneyline, a tie result returns the full stake to the bettor.
The odds have started to shift as fight night approaches. Logan Paul opened at +1500 and has come down as of late as bettors place their bets on the underdog to shock the world.
Visit PLAYJACK SPORTSBOOK at playjack.com for updated betting odds.
Free Bet Sign Up
All you need is your email address to bet on Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul. Players will not have to risk anything, and one winner will walk away with a $100 Visa giftcard.
Seriously. No risk. No credit card info. No PayPal.
How To Bet
1. Click the "betJACK Pick-Em" tab at betJACK.com.
2. Play the betJACK Pick-Em for Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul.
3. Verify that you are over 21 years old and lock in your picks!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- How to Bet on BoxingbetJACK Training Camp1 year ago
- Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley II Bet Preview, Odds, PredictionBarry Devoe2 years ago
- Why Jake Paul Will Defeat Tyron Woodley: Paul vs. Woodley II Betting PickNick Pedone2 years ago
- World Boxing Council Betting Preview: Tyson Fury vs Deontay WilderBarry Devoe2 years ago
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Preview: Boxing Odds & PredictionBarry Devoe2 years ago
- Recent Posts
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Best bet for TNF: Jaguars vs. SaintsGrant Puskar1 month ago
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar1 month ago
- How the Browns offense can get back on trackMac Blank1 month ago