Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers March 21 2022 NBA Betting Preview
The Cleveland Cavaliers are coming off a win over the Detroit Pistons, as they are holding onto a one-game lead over the Toronto Raptors for the sixth spot in the Eastern Conference.
The Los Angeles Lakers, on the other hand, cannot seem to find a way to win basketball games, as they’re 3-7 in their last 10 games.
We should be in for an exciting NBA game!
Betting Odds & Lines
The point spread of this game at Cavaliers -6. The over/under sits at a lofty 224, this is implying that the Cavs implied point total is 118.5.
Cavs Players to Watch Out For
Darius Garland has been on absolute fire recently, averaging 26.4 points and 10.9 assists per game over his last seven games. In his last game, he had 24 points and 12 assists. Garland is always a threat to score the ball, but he also goes out there with a willingness to set his teammates up for some good looks right in their sweet spots.
Evan Mobley is coming off a solid all-around performance his last time out, as he put up 12 points, 11 rebounds, six assists, two blocks, and one steal.
Cedi Osman came off the bench to score 16 points on 7-of-12 shooting his last time out. Kevin Love also played an important role off the bench, chipping in with 14 points and 10 rebounds.
Although Caris LeVert is working his way back into playing shape and hasn’t looked like himself lately, it will only be a matter of time before he gets his legs underneath him again, as he has the ability to score by creating his own shots from anywhere on the court and be a playmaker for others.
This season, Cleveland is 39-28-4 against the spread and 30-39-2 on over/unders. They are 23-12 as the home team.
The King Makes His Return
LeBron James is making his triumphant return to Cleveland, as he recently passed Karl Malone for second on the NBA all-time scoring list.
Despite being 37 years old, LeBron is still killing the game, as he’s averaging 32.4 points on 52.4 percent shooting to go along with 8.7 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game over his last seven games.
There has been plenty of talk about LeBron coming back to The Land for one final stint before he retires, and with the Lakers and Cavs heading in opposite directions, that scenario could become a reality if LeBron really wants that to happen.
If that were to happen, then the Cavs would quickly become among the favorites to win a championship with this roster.
This season, Los Angeles is 29-42-0 against the spread and 40-31-0 on over/unders. They are 10-24 as the away team.
The Lakers just can’t buy a win no matter how hard LeBron plays night in and night out. This team just doesn’t have the right pieces to their puzzle.
Expect the Cavs to rely on their continuity to pull off the win and cover.
Check out betJACK on Twitter for all the latest Cavaliers basketball news and notes as the Cavs fight for a top 6 seed!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago