- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
MLB Parlay: Best Three-Teamer For September 22
There is a loaded Thursday night slate in Major League Baseball as playoff races heat up across the league. With 13 games on the schedule, there are plenty of betting opportunities to take advantage of across the league.
That includes the opportunity to put together some successful parlay bets for Thursday's baseball action, such as this recommended three-teamer featuring teams looking to play in October.
Milwaukee Brewers (-150) vs. Cincinnati Reds
The Milwaukee Brewers are currently on the outside looking in when it comes to the Wild Card race in the National League.
They are 2.5 games back of the Philadelphia Phillies for the third Wild Card spot and have a huge opportunity to pick up a much-needed win against the lowly Cincinnati Reds on Thursday night. They begin a four-game weekend series against the Reds by sending one of their best arms to the mound.
Brandon Woodruff is set to start this game for the Brewers, entering this matchup with an 11-4 record and a 3.26 ERA. He is opposed by Hunter Greene, who is 4-12 on the season and has had a difficult year on one of the worst teams in the National League.
The Brewers should be able to build a lead in the early innings here, giving themselves enough slack to protect against a potential bullpen meltdown.
New York Yankees (-170) vs. Boston Red Sox
One of the greatest rivalries in sports will be the second leg of our three-team MLB parlay for Thursday night. The New York Yankees have had an eventful week, with Aaron Judge reaching the 60 home run mark against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
They will host the Boston Red Sox to start a four-game series that will run through the weekend, a series where the Yankees have a decided offensive advantage.
The Yankees have scored 78 more runs than the Red Sox this year, but the power hitting of the Yankees has been the real difference between these teams.
New York’s American League representatives have hit 97 more home runs than the Red Sox, led by Judge’s 60 blasts on the year. The Yankees are coming off of a 14-2 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates, and they will continue their offensive onslaught with a win here.
Cleveland Guardians (-135) vs. Chicago White Sox
While the American League Central might be the worst division in baseball, the Cleveland Guardians might be one of the best bets of Thursday night’s MLB slate.
The Guardians conclude their season series with the Chicago White Sox tonight as they look to extend a six-game lead in the AL Central standings. Cleveland leads the season series between these teams by an 11-7 margin and should be able to extend that lead behind Shane Bieber.
Bieber is 11-8 on the year and is in the top 15 among MLB pitchers in ERA, strikeouts, and WHIP. He will keep rolling here against a White Sox team that has a negative run differential on the season.
That will move the Guardians one step closer to locking down the AL Central title and qualifying for the postseason.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Cincinnati Reds: Will Their 2023 Be Any Better Than 2022?Tyler Vaysman1 month ago
- MLB: Two Winners And Two Losers Of Winter MeetingsRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Cleveland Guardians: How Much Does Josh Bell Improve The Lineup?Cole Paganelli1 month ago
- Yes, Sean Murphy And Bo Naylor Can CoexistGrant Puskar2 months ago
- Cleveland Guardians: 3 Dream Free Agent SigningsGrant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Houston Rockets January 26 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom3 days ago
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Edmonton Oilers January 25 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks January 24 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli5 days ago
- betJACK Best Bets: NCAA Basketball January 24Jordan Knabb4 days ago
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank5 days ago