NBA Conference Finals Betting Preview
Eastern Conference Preview
This is the second time in three seasons that the Bucks are in the conference finals, and they are the big betting favorite. Milwaukee outlasted the Brooklyn Nets for an overtime win in Game 7, and they will have homecourt advantage for this matchup.
Atlanta has upset both the New York Knicks and Philadelphia 76ers to get to this point. The Hawks have enjoyed the underdog role so far in this postseason, and they won’t be afraid of this matchup.
Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the way for Milwaukee, and he continues to be an unstoppable force on offense. Atlanta doesn’t have any one player that can matchup up to the “Greek Freak,” but they will throw some bodies at him.
Trae Young has been on a tear for the Hawks, and he is able to light it up from the outside. The Hawks are going to have to shoot the ball extremely well against Milwaukee to have a chance.
Atlanta is going to be a tough team to deal with for many seasons to come, but they aren’t quite ready to take the next step. Milwaukee has come close a few times, but they get the job done in this series.
Western Conference Finals Underway
The Western Conference Finals are already underway and the Phoenix Suns took a 1-0 series lead after earning a 120-114 victory in the series opener. This was the 8th straight win for the Suns in the postseason, and it snapped a four-game winning streak for the Clippers.
This series is missing two of its biggest stars, but there is a chance that each player can make a return. Chris Paul is out for the Suns due to the league’s health and safety protocol and Kawhi Leonard is nursing an injured knee for the Clippers.
Game 1 was played at an extremely fast pace, and that tends to favor the LA Clippers. Phoenix is one of the best defensive teams in the league, and they usually take control of games on that end of the floor.
Devin Booker scored 40 points in the series opener for the Suns, and he has been the MVP of the entire playoffs up to this point. The Suns are shooting better than 40 percent from the three-point line, and they have been especially great on their home floor.
Paul George poured in 34 points in the loss on Sunday afternoon, but he doesn’t get a ton of help. Finding enough bench scoring will be a huge key for the Clippers in this series.
LA is going to win two games, but the Suns will finish this series off in six games.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank3 months ago