- Call 1-800-522-4700
NBA Daily Betting Guide: NBA Best Bets and Daily Preview for March 15
A total of four matches on tonight's NBA slate! Here's your daily NBA Betting Guide from betJACK!
Memphis Grizzlies at Indiana Pacers (7 pm)
Team Favored and Spread: MEM -7
Total Points: 233.5
The Memphis Grizzlies will head to the Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers in a non-conference matchup.
The Grizzlies are riding a three-game winning streak and are playing extremely well this season. Looking at the previous five games, Memphis is scoring 122.2 points per game while Indiana is averaging 117.8 points per game.
All in all, go with the Memphis Grizzlies to cover the spread here and the over as it hit in each of the previous five games.
Brooklyn Nets at Orlando Magic (7 pm)
Team Favored and Spread: BKN -10
Total Points: 230.5
The Brooklyn Nets will head to the Amway Center in an Eastern Conference matchup against the Orlando Magic.
The Nets are currently on a three-game winning streak after defeating a few Eastern Conference foes but need to step up as they are trying to avoid a potential play-in tournament for the playoffs. Orlando is dealing with a lesser roster and are at the bottom of the standings.
All in all, go with the Brooklyn Nets to cover as they have Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving playing here. Also, take the under.
Detroit Pistons at Miami Heat (7:30 pm)
Team Favored and Spread: MIA -12.5
Total Points: 215.5
The Detroit Pistons will head to the FTX Arena tonight to face off against the Miami Heat in an Eastern Conference matchup.
Rookie point guard Cade Cunningham has been playing pretty well in his last ten games as he is averaging 22.3 points, 7.5 rebounds, six assists, 0.6 blocks, and 0.5 steals in that stretch. This number feels a little too high up to this point as it takes a lot to go right to win by 13+ points.
The Pistons are 4-1-1 ATS in their previous six games, while the over hit in the last four games played in Miami. Go with Piston to cover and over to hit!
Phoenix Suns at New Orleans Pelicans (8 pm)
Team Favored and Spread: PHO -6
Total Points: 227.5
The Phoenix Suns will head to the Smoothie King Center to face off against the New Orleans Pelicans in a Western Conference matchup. Both small forward Brandon Ingram (hamstring) and shooting guard CJ McCollum (COVID 19 protocols) are expected to miss this game for New Orleans.
For Phoenix, shooting guard Devin Booker has stepped up since retur ning from health and safety protocols as in the last six games, he finished with 26.7 points, 4.7 rebounds, 8.3 assists, 0.8 blocks, and 2.7 steals per game. He is close to shooting 50/40/90 this season entirely as he has a 45.1/37.3/86.5 shooting split.
The Suns are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games, as well as the over hitting in each of the previous five games played in New Orleans, so go with Phoenix and the over to hit.
Follow betJACK on Twitter and turn on Tweet Notifications for the latest sports betting news and notes during the NBA season!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Cavs Beat Lakers Again, And There Is A New King In TownDrew Thirion2 days ago
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers December 6 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 days ago
- Three Potential Cavs Trade TargetsTyler Vaysman4 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks December 4 Betting PreviewGrant Puskar5 days ago
- Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers December 2 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 week ago
- Recent Posts
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights vs. No. 25 Ohio State Buckeyes December 8 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom19 hours ago
- Cleveland Browns vs. Cincinnati Bengals December 11 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 day ago
- Las Vegas Raiders vs. Los Angeles Rams Thursday Night Football Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 day ago
- The Quick Rise And Disastrous Fall Of Baker MayfieldGrant Puskar1 day ago
- Current NHL Standings & Updated OddsTyler Vaysman3 days ago