NBA Daily Betting Guide: NBA Best Bets and Daily Preview for March 19
A total of four matches on tonight's NBA slate! Here's your daily NBA Betting Guide from betJACK!
Milwaukee Bucks at Minnesota Timberwolves (5 p.m.)
Team Favored and Spread: MIL -2.5
Total Points: 244.5
The Milwaukee Bucks will travel to the Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves in a non-conference matchup. The Bucks are entering on a two-game winning streak while the T-Wolves are riding a three-game winning streak.
Power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo has been playing very well in his last ten games as he is averaging 31.5 points, 12.8 rebounds, 4.9 assists, 1.2 blocks, and 1.5 steals.
Milwaukee is 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games, while the under hit in eight of the previous 11 games played in Minnesota. Bet on Milwaukee to cover and the over to hit!
Dallas Mavericks at Charlotte Hornets (7 p.m.)
Team Favored and Spread: DAL -1
Total Points: 223.5
The Dallas Mavericks will head to the Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets in a non-conference matchup. This is the second and final game between these teams. The Mavs picked up a 120-96 home win against the Hornets earlier this season.
The major difference is on the defensive side of the floor as Dallas has given up 103.5 points in their previous four games while Charlotte is allowing 114 points in their last three games.
The Mavs are 5-2 ATS in their previous seven games, while the under is 6-2 in their last eight meetings. All in all, go with Dallas and the under.
Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers (8 p.m.)
Team Favored and Spread: CLE -6.5
Total Points: 216
The Detroit Pistons will head to the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to face off against the Cleveland Cavaliers in an Eastern Conference game. This will be the fourth and final game against one another. The Pistons won two of the first three games.
Point guard Darius Garland has stepped up in his previous nine games as he is averaging 26.3 points, 10.8 assists, 3.9 rebounds, and 1.3 steals in that stretch.
The Pistons are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games played in Cleveland. The over hit in five of the last six games. Go with the Cleveland Cavs to cover and the over to hit.
Los Angeles Lakers at Washington Wizards (8 p.m.)
Team Favored and Spread: WAS -2
Total Points: 228.5
The Los Angeles Lakers will head to the Capital One Arena to face off against the Washington Wizards in an Eastern vs Western Conference showdown.
The Lakers won their only game against one another this season with a 122-109 home victory last Friday.
Looking at the previous five games, the Lakers are scoring 113.6 points while the Wizards are averaging 109 points per game. Go with the Los Angeles Lakers to cover and the under to hit.
Be sure to follow betJACK on Instagram for all the latest out of the basketball world during March and beyond!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago