NBA Daily Betting Guide: NBA Best Bets for January 20, 2022
Only three games tonight after a busy NBA slate last night. There's also two nationally televised games.
Here's betJACK's daily NBA betting guide!
New Orleans Pelicans @ New York Knicks (7:30 p.m.)
Favored Team and Spread: NYK -4
Total Points: 209.5
This is an NBA League Pass game if you have that, but also another close spread to follow. New York will play at home but they've been struggling to find themselves with injuries taking out much of their firepower including newly acquired Cam Reddish. New Orleans has had to exercise their own demons as they've struggled a lot throughout the season to this point. Since New York is on their home court, they will get the advantage in the spread and ultimately, MSG will lift this team to the win tonight, taking the under on points though. I don't see how these teams go over 209.5 in the Garden with the crowd.
Phoenix Suns @ Dallas Mavericks (7:30 p.m., TNT)
Favored Team and Spread: PHO: -3
Total Points: 216.5
Phoenix travels to Dallas for the first of two nationally televised games on TNT. Phoenix has been as hot as the southwestern sun this season and there's no pun intended. The Suns stand at the top of the West with a record of league best 34-9 winning eight of the last ten games out while Dallas stands at number five at 26-19. This is going to be a phenomenal game for television and I am excited to watch it. I think Phoenix ultimately will take the win and cover.
Indiana Pacers @ Golden State Warriors (10 p.m., TNT)
Favored Team and Spread: GSW -11.5
Total Points: 217.5
This is a matchup that should only go one way. This is a spread I refuse to touch just due to the fact it is 11.5 in one team's favor. I cannot deny it though, the Warriors are playing their behinds off right now and it shows. They sit in the second spot in the West at 32-12, 2.5 games behind the Suns who have game one of the doubleheader. I like Golden State to win and Indiana to cover, 11.5 points is A LOT for an NBA game in my opinion. I like the over on this game, 217.5 total points seems pretty doable with the offense of Steph Curry and Golden State.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago