NBA Daily Betting Guide: NBA Best Bets for January 24, 2022
Four games to kick off the week in the NBA; we have a few close spreads, too, by the looks of things.
Let’s jump right into betJACK’s Daily NBA Betting Guide!
New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers (7 p.m.)
Favored Team and Spread: CLE -6
Total Points: 202
The Cleveland Cavaliers have been one of the surprise teams in the NBA this season but have been killing it on the defensive side of the floor as they are tied for second in points allowed per game. The New York Knicks have been struggling of late but are fifth in the league on defense.
Cleveland is 29-16-2 ATS (Against the Spread) this season, so they are a solid team. Neither team has a superstar that can carry the load, so I’ll take the Cleveland Cavaliers to cover and the under.
Indiana Pacers @ New Orleans Pelicans (8 p.m.)
Favored Team and Spread: NO -3
Total Points: 215.5
Two struggling teams in opposite conferences will square off inside of New Orleans. Power forward Domantas Sabonis has been doing everything possible for Indiana, but the wins are not coming his way.
Brandon Ingram is already ruled out for the Pelicans, and they do not have another top-level scorer to replicate Ingram’s performance.
The Pelicans are just 1-4 Against The Spread (ATS for short) after winning a game by 10+ points, so go with the under and the Indiana Pacers to cover the spread on the road.
Chicago Bulls @ Oklahoma City Thunder (8 p.m.)
Favored Team and Spread: CHI -2
Total Points: 216
DeMar DeRozan is having a resurgence this season with the Bulls, and a threat with Nikola Vucevic always should work.
Without Zach LaVine or Lonzo Ball in the rotation due to injuries, the Bulls can struggle a bit on the road here. Oklahoma City is gritty, and don’t let their record fool you as they are 7-1-1 ATS in their last nine home games.
Go with the Oklahoma City Thunder to cover the spread at home and the over as points should be scored in bunches.
Utah Jazz @ Phoenix Suns (9 p.m.)
Favored Team and Spread: PHX -9.5
Total Points: 222
Phoenix is coming into this game on a six-game winning streak, and four of those games have been by double digits. The Suns are one of the best home teams in the sport as they are 18-5 in Phoenix.
The combination of Chris Paul and Devin Booker really seems to work out well, and Utah does not have the scoring threat right now.
With Donovan Mitchell still in concussion protocol as of this writing, it would be hard to believe in the Jazz here. Go with the Phoenix Suns to cover the spread at home, and go with the under to hit.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago