NBA Playoffs May 13 Betting Preview & Picks For Celtics vs. Bucks & Grizzlies vs. Warriors
Two Game 6’s are happening on Wednesday evening, as two teams look to advance to the Conference Finals.
Click each game to bet for FREE on the NBA Playoffs with betJACK Training Camp!
The Spread: Bucks (-1.5)
The Bucks are coming off a huge win over the Celtics in Game 5, as they came back from a 14-point deficit in the fourth quarter.
Giannis Antetokounmpo went off for 40 points on 16-of-27 shooting to go along with 11 rebounds, three assists, one block, and one steal. Jrue Holiday chipped in 24 points, eight rebounds, and eight assists.
Jayson Tatum gave the Celtics a valiant effort, as he exploded for 34 points on 12-of-29 shooting. Jaylen Brown added 26 points, eight rebounds, and six assists.
One thing about the Bucks is that they’ll play until the final whistle. No lead is safe when you’re playing against them.
The Celtics have proven that they have the defensive personnel to get to Antetokounmpo, but Giannis will eventually figure out how to re-adjust his gameplan to beat what the defense is giving him.
Al Horford has led the way in limiting the effectiveness of the two-time MVP.
These teams are just so evenly matched in a lot of respects, as both have superstars that are capable of carrying their teams and depth that can play intense defense and surround both stars with adequate shooting.
With the series shifting back to Milwaukee, expect the defending champs to go out there, play hard and wrap up this series to advance to the Conference Finals.
The Spread: Warriors (-8)
Even without Ja Morant, the Grizzlies whooped the Warriors’ butt in their Game 5 home victory, as Jaren Jackson Jr., Tyus Jones, and Desmond Bane all led the way with 21 points apiece.
The Warriors, meanwhile, were only able to get 14 points out of Stephen Curry. In a closeout game, you expect much more from your franchise player.
The Grizzlies have proven that they can be a dangerous team without Morant, as they have a ton of depth and grit that comes from their roster from top to bottom.
They all know their exact tendencies and how to pick apart the opposing team’s defense while providing their unique mix of energy on the defensive end of the ball themselves.
Jones has also proven that while he’s no Morant, he will be aggressive and look to attack the rim, which keeps the Grizzlies’ offense humming as they rely heavily on Morant’s rim attacking ability.
For the Warriors to advance, they need to be better in Game 6. They looked too careless and relaxed out there in their recent loss, as the end result ended up speaking for itself.
This team looked like they knew they had this thing wrapped up heading into play, and that’s a dangerous mindset to have.
But with the series shifting back to San Francisco, expect them to get their swagger back and cover the spread.
We break down every NBA Playoff game on betJACK! Click here to browse all of our NBA betting content for free.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago