Orlando Magic vs Cleveland Cavaliers March 28, 2022 NBA Betting Preview & Picks
The Cleveland Cavaliers are coming off a loss to the Chicago Bulls, as they have officially fallen into the play-in tournament.
The Orlando Magic, on the other hand, have lost two straight games, as they’re just about ready for their season to wrap up.
We should be in for an exciting NBA game!
Betting Odds & Lines
The point spread of this game at Cavs -9. As for the over/under, that sits at 216.5.
How the Cavs Can Bounce Back
The Cavs have been struggling recently, as a team once deemed good enough to compete for a top-four seed in the Eastern Conference has fallen to the play-in tournament.
However, some of their main players have still been looking good, including Darius Garland, who is coming off a 28 point, six rebound, and five assist performance.
Caris LeVert finally snapped out of his funk in the Cavs’ last game, as he put up 17 points, five rebounds, and three assists in his last game. As long as LeVert gets back to hunting his shots in the mid-range and utilizing the pick-and-roll to his advantage, he should be able to go on a run of sustainable success.
Lauri Markkanen has also provided a nice boost, as he had 14 points and nine rebounds in his last game.
If the Cavs’ main players put up these types of performances in this upcoming game, then it should present them an easy opportunity to get a win against a bottom-dwelling team.
Cleveland is 39-31-4 against the spread this season and 32-40-2 on over/unders. They are 23-14 as the home team.
Magic Players to Watch Out For
The Magic may not be playing for much at this point in the season, but they have several young players looking to make the most of their situation and, in turn, providing fantasy players a nice pickup option as they duke it out in the playoffs.
Cole Anthony is coming off a 14 point, nine assist, and seven-rebound performance in his last game, which was a loss to the Sacramento Kings.
Mo Bamba went off for 18 points and 13 rebounds. Franz Wagner added 19 points, nine rebounds, and three assists. Mo Wagner put in 15 points, six rebounds, and five assists.
Markelle Fultz, who is working his way back after missing the last year and change, had 16 points and three assists in his last game.
The Magic are a young, gritty group, but if the Cavs want to maintain their status as a solid playoff team, this is a game they have to win.
This season, Orlando is 34-41-0 against the spread and 38-36-1 on over/unders. They are 10-28 as the away team.
All the Cavs literally need to do is show up and play their best brand of basketball, and if they do that, this is a game they should be able to win with no resistance. Expect that to be the case while they cover the spread.
Be sure to follow betJACK on Twitter for all the latest NBA lines, odds for the NBA Championship and much more!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson3 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar4 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank3 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank1 month ago