Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 7, 2023
After hitting the Monday night parlay, we decided to get a bit creative and go for a big hitter. Unfortunately, that didn't work, and the parlay from last night did not cash.
Thankfully, the NBA Finals are back tonight alongside another full slate of MLB games to look forward to.
Tonight, we have four moneyline plays, with two of them being plus-money plays.
June 7, 2023 Parlay All Day:
Odds: +1234 ($500 bet pays $6,670)
The Nuggets must bounce back on the road in a crucial Game 3 after blowing a significant lead in Game 2 at home.
The Mets have Max Scherzer on the mound tonight, and you always have a chance to win a ballgame if he is on the mound.
The Orioles and the Angels will be close, as the Orioles are underdogs and the Angels are playing a tough Cubs team, despite being at home.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar2 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 28, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar1 day ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 days ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank2 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank3 weeks ago