Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers April 3 NBA Betting Preview & Picks
The Cleveland Cavaliers are coming off a win over the New York Knicks, as they’re looking to make one last push to avoid the play-in tournament.
The Philadelphia 76ers, on the other hand, are losers of three of their last four games but are coming off a blowout victory over the Charlotte Hornets yesterday.
We should be in for an exciting NBA game!
Betting Odds & Lines
The point spread of this game at Sixers -4.5. currently the over/under is at 223.5.
Cavs Players to Watch Out For
Darius Garland is coming off an excellent performance, as he put up 24 points and 13 assists in yesterday’s victory.
Caris LeVert stepped up with solid production, finishing with 19 points, six rebounds, and six assists.
Moses Brown continues to fill in nicely for the injured Jarrett Allen, as he finished with 16 points and 13 rebounds his last time out.
Isaac Okoro chipped in with 16 points of his own, shooting 7-of-8 from the field. Kevin Love came off the bench to drop 15 points on 6-of-10 shooting. Lauri Markkanen added 10 points and nine rebounds.
These games down the stretch of the season are becoming increasingly important for the Cavs as they hope to make one last push to avoid the play-in tournament.
Yesterday’s win against the Knicks is encouraging on a lot of levels, as they’re getting back to winning the games they should be winning and are getting production out of their players from top to bottom.
Cleveland is 40-34-4 against the spread this season and 34-42-2 on over/unders. They are 24-15 as the home team.
Sixers Players to Watch Out For
Joel Embiid obviously comes to mind, as he is right in the heart of the MVP conversation.
Embiid put up 29 points on 12-of-16 shooting to go along with 14 rebounds and six assists in yesterday’s victory, carrying the Sixers to a blowout victory over the Hornets.
James Harden, who is still struggling to find his rhythm on his new team, put up just 12 points on 4-of-10 shooting to go along with 13 assists and eight rebounds.
Harden was recently called out by head coach Doc Rivers for not stepping up as the scorer we all knew him to be with the Houston Rockets; rather, he’s still trying to be the playmaker he was with the Brooklyn Nets. In order for Philly to succeed, they need Harden to score.
Tobias Harris went off for 23 points on 8-of-13 shooting to go along with five rebounds and four assists.
This season, Philadelphia is 37-39-1 against the spread and 35-40-2 on over/unders. They are 25-13 as the away team.
The Sixers will likely come out on top in this one, as they need a victory in the worst way to stay in contention for a top 3 seed.
The Cavs just don’t have enough depth to overcome Embiid’s presence.
Expect the Sixers to win and cover the spread.
Be sure to follow betJACK on Twitter for all the latest NBA lines and previews, championship odds and so much more!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson3 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank3 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank1 month ago