- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Puskar's Picks: Best MLB Props For September 16
Today is Friday, which means the weekend is here. What does that also mean? It means we have a full slate of MLB on deck tonight and we're also just one day removed from another action packed weekend of football.
My props ended up going two-for-four yesterday thanks to Justin Herbert and his bravery for sticking it out and staying in the game while dealing with what appeared to be a pretty painful rib injury.
We'll survive another day without football as we get ready for this full slate of MLB action.
Bet No. 1: Jose Ramirez Total Singles Under 0.5 (-159)
This is not a bet against Jose Ramirez. This is a bet I place while being hopeful he does in fact get some hits, but hoping that they are doubles or home runs.
One of Ramirez' most unique tools he brings to the table every day is stretching doubles out from hits that would be singles for just about anyone else in the league.
One thing the Guardians offense does lack is power outside of a few guys, so lets hope Ramirez can bring some power into the lineup tonight.
Bet No. 2: Mariners Most Hits (-157)
The Los Angeles Angels will play host to the Seattle Mariners Friday night with Robbie Ray getting the start for the Marines, going up against Michael Lorenzen of the Angels.
The Mariners are currently the frontrunner in the AL when it comes to the Wild Card, having a five game lead on the Baltimore Orioles.
The Angels don't really have anything to play for as they are all but out of playoff contention. The Mariners have the better starter and the better team, so simply enough I like them to record the most hits tonight.
Bet No. 3: Braves/Phillies NRFI (-118)
Max Fried of the Braves will go up against Ranger Suarez of the Phillies tonight in a pitching matchup that should be a good one.
Suarez currently holds an ERA of 3.62, while Fried's is just 2.50.
Both of these starters should be able to hold this to a low scoring game, especially early. I'm taking the NRFI in this one all the way.
Bet No. 4: Rays/Rangers NRFI (-122)
My last prop of the day is another NRFI coming from the Rangers vs. Rays.
Corey Kluber takes the mound for the Rays, as he will be going up against Martin Perez of the Rangers.
I excpect this game to once again be another low scoring affair, as the Rangers aren't in playoff contention but the Rays are right in the middle of the AL Wild Card race.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Cincinnati Reds: Will Their 2023 Be Any Better Than 2022?Tyler Vaysman1 month ago
- MLB: Two Winners And Two Losers Of Winter MeetingsRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Cleveland Guardians: How Much Does Josh Bell Improve The Lineup?Cole Paganelli1 month ago
- Yes, Sean Murphy And Bo Naylor Can CoexistGrant Puskar2 months ago
- Cleveland Guardians: 3 Dream Free Agent SigningsGrant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Houston Rockets January 26 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom4 days ago
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Edmonton Oilers January 25 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel5 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks January 24 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli1 week ago
- betJACK Best Bets: NCAA Basketball January 24Jordan Knabb1 week ago
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank1 week ago