- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Shane Bieber American League Cy Young Odds & Future Bets
Shane Bieber appears to be fully healthy and ready to roll for the 2022 MLB season.
Bieber enjoyed an excellent two-and-a-half-year span that saw him get selected to two All-Star games, win an All-Star game MVP, and take home the 2020 American League Cy Young Award before injuring his shoulder mid-way through the 2021 campaign.
However, Guardians fans have reason to be optimistic after he sent out a Tweet earlier in March declaring that he was fully healthy.
If Bieber stays healthy this season, there is a very realistic chance that returns to All-Star form. But can Cleveland’s ace jump back into the Cy Young conversation?
Bieber’s Cy Young Odds
He posted a quality 3.17 ERA and 134 strikeouts through 16 games in 2021 before going down with the injury. His performance was good enough to get him selected to the All-Star team despite not being able to pitch in the game.
And of course, in 2020, he was even more dominant en route to winning the Cy Young Award. Bieber finished the shortened season with a ridiculous 1.63 ERA and 0.87 WHIP while also leading the league in strikeouts with 122.
The real only concern for the 26-year old is health. But once again, if Bieber says he is ready to roll, then we should believe him.
The Guardians will need a productive season from their ace if they want to be competitive in a surprisingly talented AL Central Division.
Should you take a chance on Shane Bieber +700 to win the AL Cy Young in 2022?
Yes, it is worth a bet. Bieber has not given any reason for concern from a talent perspective. He is still in the midst of his prime at just 26 years old and has the tools to be just as good, if not better, than he was in 2020.
Bieber’s elite knuckle curveball enhances the look of his mid-90’s fastball. When you factor his stuff in with his developing pitch I.Q., there is no question that this is a pitcher poised for a huge season.
Obviously, shoulder injuries are always concerning. But we need to remember that Cleveland would not send him to the mound if there were any lingering issues. Guardians fans can also be hopeful since Bieber was apparently healthy enough to make a late September outing last season.
Taking a chance on Bieber to win the AL Cy Young Award is a bet worth taking for the 2022 MLB season. And if he ends up winning the award, there will be a very good chance that the Guardians find themselves with an opportunity to make the playoffs.
Follow betJACK on Twitter today for the latest Guardians lines, odds changes and so much more!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Cincinnati Reds: Will Their 2023 Be Any Better Than 2022?Tyler Vaysman1 month ago
- MLB: Two Winners And Two Losers Of Winter MeetingsRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Cleveland Guardians: How Much Does Josh Bell Improve The Lineup?Cole Paganelli1 month ago
- Yes, Sean Murphy And Bo Naylor Can CoexistGrant Puskar2 months ago
- Cleveland Guardians: 3 Dream Free Agent SigningsGrant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Houston Rockets January 26 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom3 days ago
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Edmonton Oilers January 25 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks January 24 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli5 days ago
- betJACK Best Bets: NCAA Basketball January 24Jordan Knabb4 days ago
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank5 days ago