- Call 1-800-522-4700
The Masters Golf Betting Preview & Odds
Many golfers have had career-defining moments happen at the Masters. Below you can see which golfers have an opportunity to make history.
Date: Apr 7–10, 2022
Course: Augusta National Golf Course
Watch on: ESPN, CBS
Average Odds to Win Masters
Picking a golfer to win the Masters can be a huge task, especially since the best in the world are competing. Since it is a loaded field, many golfers can be “underdogs” here compared to others.
Below are the top 10 golfers on average with the best odds to win.
- Jon Rahm +1100
- Justin Thomas +1300
- Cameron Smith +1600
- Scottie Scheffler +1700
- Dustin Johnson +1800
- Brooks Koepka +2000
- Collin Morikawa +2000
- Jordan Spieth +2100
- Rory McIlroy +2200
- Patrick Cantlay +2200
*odds change at any time
Best Picks for 2022 Masters
Jon Rahm no longer has the best golfer in the world title, all thanks to Scottie Scheffler. However, Rahm’s play this year has come up short in times when he needed to perform.
He has a great opportunity to set everything straight with a victory. The Masters is a unique place for Rahm, as he has placed fourth, tied for ninth, tied for seventh, and tied for fifth over the last four events.
Another golfer, Justin Thomas, brings forth arguably the best iron game from the field. He has been fairly consistent, with three out of four finishes being in the top 20.
Looking at two of those starts, he had compiled a 12th and fourth-place finish. Last year, he had a terrible weekend that led to a 21st place finish. He actually had a share of the lead going into the third round before that.
Scottie Scheffler is a pick that you would kick yourself for if he actually won the Masters. Even with a T19 and T18 in his previous two Masters starts, he has had an incredible year.
Scheffler has been tied for eighth or better in his last three majors and has three victories this season to propel him to the number one ranking. If you want a golfer that has improved tremendously from last year, has all the confidence in the world, and has the best momentum, look no further than Scheffler.
Potential Winner of 2022 Masters
Cameron Smith looks like a natural at the Masters and seems to enjoy the intense competition. He has three top 10 finishes over his last four starts and is flirting with a victory any time now.
Back in 2020, he finished with T2 and recorded the first-ever player in history to shoot in the ’60s all four days of play. In addition, Tiger Woods is the only player to ever win the Players and Masters in the same year, so Smith has a chance there too.
His best performance this season was winning the Players Championship for the fifth major total of his career. Combine consistency this season along with plenty of time to relax, you have a golfer that is prepared to take the green jacket.
Don't forget to sign up for betJACK Training Camp today to receive 100 FREE tokens on sign in to bet on The Masters!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- TOUR Championship FedEx Golf Betting Odds & PicksBarry Devoe3 months ago
- BMW Golf Championship Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 months ago
- FedEx St. Jude Championship Golf Betting PicksBarry Devoe4 months ago
- 3M Open Golf Betting Preview & PicksBarry Devoe4 months ago
- Best Future Bets To Place For The Open Championship of GolfBarry Devoe5 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Bad Third Quarter Ruins Upset, Snaps Win StreakDrew Thirion1 day ago
- New York Islanders vs. Columbus Blue Jackets November 25 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Milwaukee Bucks November 25 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 days ago
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Cleveland Browns November 27 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman4 days ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football Week 13Ryan Knuppel2 days ago