- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Top Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups Before Week 4
Heading into Week 4 in the NFL, I think that the waiver wire is a bit dry for a weekly start, but it is a good week to load up on some stashes for the later stretch. Let’s break down some of the key players I would be targeting to get in front of your opponents later in the season.
At QB, I would be buying rookie QBs overall at this point in the season. I think that we have seen positives at times from some of these guys and I think that this will only improve over time and most people are going to be low on him. If I were weak at QB from week to week, I’d prefer Lawrence, Mac, and Wilson in that order. If you have a roster that is solid at top-end QB with a player like Kyler, Mahomes, Lamar, Dak, Wilson, etc. I think I would rank my preferences at Fields, Lawrence, Lance, Wilson, Jones, as you are trying to bink a true upside and I think that the top 3 are head and shoulders above the other two.
If Chuba Hubbard is available and you are reading this article, pick him up. After that, I’d congratulate you on winning your league because you are reading about fantasy football and your league-mates clearly are not.
If you have to hit on some dart throws at RB, I like Rhamondre Stevenson as a late-season flier that you don’t expect to start this week or even in a few weeks. James White is gone and this entire room is inexperienced outside of special-teamer Bolden and I think this leads to uncertainty on the roster. Stevenson was a good prospect that I think is probably the most well-rounded back on the roster and something like a Damien Harris injury or fumble could make Stevenson a true smash.
Are we really picking up Josh Gordon? If you are in a deep, competitive league, I am comfortable with taking a flier on Gordon because the Chiefs receivers after Tyreek Hill are just underwhelming. We have no idea what kind of shape Gordon is in, but he was legitimately good in 2018, and in 2019, he was on two different teams and struggled to find a solid role. Is there a world where Gordon is just better than everyone else on the roster? Yes.
We saw CJ Uzomah have a huge game on Thursday night and I think that he was likely a great stash in deeper leagues based on his usage even before this game. You will never be dying to start Uzomah, but when you have to start him, you are getting a tight end in a passing offense with real efficiency and who is playing a ton of snaps. Uzomah isn’t some must add, but if you are weak at tight end, he is the guy I would target to get you through a few weeks throughout the season.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Cleveland Browns Rookie Draft Profile: Siaka IkaMac Blank1 week ago
- Cincinnati Bengals: 2023 NFL Draft RecapBarry Devoe1 month ago
- Cleveland Browns Rookie Draft Profile: Cedric TillmanMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns: No Better Time Than Now To Win AFC NorthMac Blank1 month ago
- Cleveland Browns: Bringing Back Anthony Walker Jr Will Revive Browns DefenseMac Blank2 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Parlay All Day: May 26, 2023Grant Puskar11 hours ago
- Parlay All Day: May 25, 2023Grant Puskar1 day ago
- Parlay All Day: May 24, 2023Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Where Do They Go From Here?Ian Jameson4 days ago
- Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Guardians May 22 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe5 days ago