Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers March 6 NBA Betting Preview & Picks
The Toronto Raptors and Cleveland Cavaliers meet up at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland on Sunday night.
Both squads are heading into play, looking to fight for playoff positioning, as both teams hope to avoid the play-in game.
However, neither team has gained any ground in the standings recently, as the Cavs have lost three straight games and the Raptors losing two straight games.
Despite that, we should be in for an exciting NBA game! One losing streak has to snap tonight, after all.
Betting Odds & Lines
Raptors' Struggles Continue
The Raptors have lost six of their last nine games, with their most recent pair of wins coming against a depleted Brooklyn Nets team.
Fred VanVleet has missed his last four games, which has clearly impacted the Raptors' ability to score the ball and get into an offensive rhythm. Malachi Flynn has done his best job to replace him, however, as he's averaging 16.0 points on 57.1 percent shooting to go along with 5.5 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game during that time span.
Pascal Siakam has been a bright spot for the Raps in his last two games, however, as he's averaging 31.0 points on 65.7 percent shooting from the floor.
Scottie Barnes also continues to look sharp, as he's averaging 19.3 points on 56.4 percent shooting to go along with 10.3 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.8 steals, and 1.3 blocks per game over his last four games.
This season, Toronto is 34-28-1 against the spread and 33-30-0 on over/unders. They are 17-14 as the away team.
Darius Garland Stepping Up
Darius Garland missed an extended period of time, but in his two games back, he's looked excellent, as he's averaging 29.5 points per game on 52.3 percent shooting to go along with 11.5 assists per game during that time span. In his last game, he dished out 19 assists.
Despite the Cavs' recent struggles, it's always good to see your All-Star player not looking rusty in their return to the lineup. Especially when you consider that Garland has been dealing with a back injury. As long as Garland stays relatively healthy the rest of the way, the Cavs should be able to get into the playoffs and thrive.
Jarrett Allen also continues to look good despite the losses, averaging 19.7 points on 83.3 percent shooting to go along with 8.7 rebounds, 1.0 steals, and 1.0 blocks per game in his last three games.
This season, Cleveland is 35-25-3 against the spread and 24-37-2 on over/unders. They are 19-11 as the home team.
This game should be close, as both teams have a lot of pride on the line and want to get to the playoffs. Either team could win, but it seems like the Raptors could at least make this a five-point game, so it makes sense to roll with them.
Be sure to like betJACK on facebook for all the latest down the stretch of the NBA season.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago