- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Who Wins the AFC North? AFC North Futures Odds Update
The AFC North is shaping up to be quite the race with each team within one game of each other. The Cincinnati Bengals are currently leading the AFC North, followed by the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, and Pittsburgh Steelers. With three to four games left in the season, there is plenty of time to see some movement in the playoff hunt.
The Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers all played on Sunday, with wins coming from Cincinnati and Pittsburgh. Baltimore was not able to pull off the come-from-behind victory against the Packers, where they failed to convert the two-point conversion that would’ve put them ahead in the dying moments of the game.
Cincinnati Bengals (8-6) +140
The Cincinnati Bengals have had a roller coaster of a season. There was a point in time where they were the best team in the AFC but have struggled as of late to win some much-needed games. Their win at Denver was the gritty win that they needed to keep their playoff and divisional win hopes alive and catapult them into first place in the division.
They will end their season with three tough games, including two against divisional opponents: Dec. 26 vs. the Ravens and Jan. 9 vs. the Browns. They will play the Kansas City Chiefs on the weekend between the two. The Bengals need to win two out of three to be comfortable to make the playoffs.
Baltimore Ravens (8-6) +150
The reason the Bengals have taken first place even though they have been playing lackluster football is because the Ravens have been struggling as well. They are on a three-game skid, losing to the Steelers, Browns, and the Packers in the past three weeks, and their loss of Lamar Jackson has not helped their cause.
They have games against the Bengals, Rams, and Steelers in the upcoming weeks. The divisional games will be crucial for them since they are 1-3 so far in divisional games.
Cleveland Browns (7-7) +600
The Browns have their work cut out for them after a loss to the Las Vegas Raiders. The loss dropped them to the fourth spot in the division, with an uphill battle coming into the final three games of the season.
They will face the NFC-leading Packers, the Steelers, and the Bengals in the final three weeks of the season. It seems like they will need to win at least three of their last four games, which should be a tough road going against another bubble team, a conference leader, and two divisional rivals.
Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6-1) +700
The odds for the Steelers are low, and there is a clear reason why. They will need to win all three games to give them a shot at winning the division and making the playoffs, and that still may not be enough. They will need their divisional counterparts to help them out with some losses if they want to win the division and make the playoffs.
They will face the Chiefs, the Browns, and the Ravens in their final three games of the season. Their 16-16 tie against the struggling Lions earlier in the season is coming back to haunt them because a tie doesn’t do much for them now. The Steelers are in the win-or-go-home stage and need some magic to pull this off.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 weeks ago
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 weeks ago
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 weeks ago
- NFL Best Bets: Wild Card WeekendRyan Knuppel3 weeks ago
- Recent Posts
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Akron Zips February 3 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe10 hours ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 day ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom2 days ago
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 days ago