Cleveland Guardians vs. New York Yankees Divisional Series Odds
How much more magic can this outstanding Guardians season produce?
The Guardians swept the Tampa Bay Rays in the Wild Card round at home at Progressive Field over the weekend, and did so it pretty incredible fashion.
In Game 1, Shane Bieber was outstanding, going 7.2 innings before closer Emmanuel Clase came in and shut the door for the final four outs.
Bieber gave up just one run which happened to be a solo home run, but that did not matter as Jose Ramirez matched the next inning with a two-run home run of his own, proving to be all the offense the Guardians needed.
In Game 2, Oscar Gonzalez proved to be the hero, hitting a walk-off home run in the bottom of a 15-inning scoreless game, one that will enter the history books forever.
Now, the Guardians have clinched a date with the New York Yankees in a best-of-five divisional round. Can the Guardians magical season continue into the ALCS?
Series Winner: Yankees (-205), Guardians (+165)
According to betJACK, the Guardians will be underdogs in the divisional series, rigthfully so.
The Yankees just have more talent. Does that mean the Guardians don't stand a chance? Absolutely not. This team does not back down from anyone, and they have proved that all season long.
Exact Series Outcome:
- Yankees to win 3-0 (+425)
- Yankees to win 3-1 (+325)
- Yankees to win 3-2 (+325)
- Guardians to win 3-0 (+850)
- Guardians to win 3-1 (+500)
- Guardians to win 3-2 (+500)
Both teams have outstanding pitching. The Guardians seemingly have two aces in both Beiber and Triston McKenzie. If the Guardians pitching can slow the Yankees down just enough to where they can manage to get some runs on the board, they have a shot.
Nobody is saying it is going to be easy, but it is definitely not impossible. It wll be up to the Guardians to do what they always do: play their "disgusting" brand of baseball and hope it works out.
The series is set to begin tomorrow night in New York, with first pitch set for 7:37 p.m.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar4 months ago
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 28, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago