Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023
The bad news? We didn't hit a parlay last night. The good news? The Guardians are now in first place in the AL Central.
Yes, I know, the division is extremely weak. Regardless, they are in first place.
Let's hit another parlay and build on the strong week we are having so far.
Blue Jays Moneyline
The Blue Jays will host the Giants tonight, and they are a team that I like a lot at home.
Bassitt will take the bump as well for the Blue Jays, so I'm riding with them tonight for the first leg.
Two words for you here: Max Scherzer.
I know he hasn't been the absolute best this year, but he still knows how to get it done.
Adam Wainwright is old, I get it. That said, I have had this game on my radar for a while.
The Cardinals were never going to lose this game, as they are going for the series win tonight at home.
Odds: +410 ($500 bet pays $2,548)
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar2 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 28, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 27, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar1 day ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 days ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank2 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank3 weeks ago