Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: May 30, 2023
Despite taking the weekend off from parlays, we still had a pretty nice weekend with the straight picks. If it weren't for the Celtics coming all the way back from being down 3-0 just to lose Game 7, we would have had an outstanding weekend.
Some updated betting numbers for those of you who are thinking about tailing:
15-12 (Guardians POD at Progressive Field)
24-17 (Daily Straight Picks)
1-for-3 (Public Parlays)
So, let's start where you all want to see me start; a parlay.
1st Leg: New York Mets ML
Phillies at Mets. Ranger Suarez vs. Kodao Senga.
The Mets have been floating around .500 all season long, and they currently sit at exactly .500 with a record of 27-27. While the Mets don't hit for power off of lefties as well as they do against righties, they have a better team batting average off lefties. Not to mention the lefty for the Phillies tonight is not a good one. Mets moneyline.
2nd Leg: Atlanta Braves ML
Rarely do teams lose to the A's in general, let alone twice in a row. The A's found a way to beat the Braves last night by a score of 7-3.
With Bryce Elder on the mound tonight for the Braves, I don't see them losing two in a row in Oakland.
3rd Leg: Rockies/Diamondbacks Under 9.5
Two very solid arms on the mound tonight in this one. Both teams had solid nights at the plate last night as well, so with two good arms, I'm taking at least one of them to cool off, making way for the under to take place.
4th Leg: St. Louis Cardinals ML
Mike Mikolas is on the mound for the Cardinals tonight. He sits at 3-1 so far this season, and has defeated some pretty solid teams.
The Royals are a team that seems to be actively tanking, and this game is in St. Louis, so I'll take the birds tonight.
Odds: +490 ($100 bet pays $590)
To close it out, here are a few straight picks I see hitting this evening:
- Orioles ML
- Padres ML
- Dodgers ML
- Angels/White Sox over 8 total runs
Let's have a Tuesday!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar2 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 28, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 27, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar2 days ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar2 days ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank2 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns Preseason Evaluation: Buy or SellMac Blank1 month ago